Diseases related to fibromyalgia

Charles

Guest
Hi, I've been diagnosticated with FMS (Fibromyalgia Syndrome). I'm suspecting that I may also have
something else, and therefore I am looking for information about diseases of which symptoms are
similar to those of FMS - As this question is commonsense, I am not posting this message to the FMS
usenet channel (alt.med.fibromyalgia). These are basically the symptoms: whole body aching, sleep
disturbance, chronique extreme fatigue, fibrofog, irritability to noise, light, people, smells,
repetition, diziness, numbness, irritable bowel, irritable bladder, weak and sensible liver, kidney
stones, dry mouth and

legs, myofascial pain, vertigo in the morning. I already found out that mercury intoxication may
have the patient to have these symptoms - I did a blood test on thursday to have my mercury level
checked. Do you have any idea of other diseases that can have the same symptoms or at least some of
them? My physicians have only diagnosed FMS to date (tender points + blood tests ok). Thanks,

--

Charles.

Message sent with Mozilla v.1.5 on a Gentoo GNU/Linux Laptop. "People who dislike Windows use Linux.
People who love Unix use FreeBSD".

Charles <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi, I've been diagnosticated with FMS (Fibromyalgia Syndrome). I'm suspecting that I may also have
> something else, and therefore I am looking for information about diseases of which symptoms are
> similar to those of FMS - As this question is commonsense, I am not posting this message to the
> FMS usenet channel (alt.med.fibromyalgia).

Not a lot of commonsense right on on news:alt.health.

> Do you have any idea of other diseases that can have the same symptoms or at least some of them?

You mentioned depression, but it can also cause/aggravate others.

> My physicians have only diagnosed FMS to date (tender points + blood tests ok).

You might ask on news:sci.med if for some reason you don't want to try the *.fibromyalgia NGs.

"cycjec" <[email protected]> escreveu na mensagem
news:[email protected]...
> Charles <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi, I've been diagnosticated with FMS (Fibromyalgia Syndrome). I'm suspecting that I may also
> > have something else, and therefore I am looking for information about diseases of which
> > symptoms are
similar to
> > those of FMS - As this question is commonsense, I am not posting
this
> > message to the FMS usenet channel (alt.med.fibromyalgia).
>
> Not a lot of commonsense right on on news:alt.health.

Whoops! I made a mistake, I meant commonplace instead of commonsence! Have a nice day!

--

Charles.