Disk brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> Technician wrote:
> > <manic rambling>
>
> Shouldn't you be worrying about a job, instead of Disk brakes?? It's no wonder your
> unemployed........
>
> -Spider
>
>
>

It is apparent you missed all the points i have made that i have applied to nearly every business
locally, check in with them frequently, and still nothing. On top of that, you (like some others)
missed the phrase "future reference".

And thirdly, i do not have manic depressive disorder, i have major depressive disorder, there is a
difference, if you can't see that than keep your post to yourself. like the phrase says, "it is
better to keep quiet and appear a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

That reminds me, a job opened up at VIP, gotta stop in today to get an application (took my mother
to have eye surgery done in Lewiston this morning so obviously i didn't have time).
--
~Travis

travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

miles todd <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Slacker wrote:
> >>Hey, Slack, you're a SoCal boy- did you get to see the "Goodbye Goodbye" mini tour? I was sad to
> >>see one of the very best concert bands go, but I enjoyed sending them off.
> >>
> >>Miles
> >
> >
> >
> > Actually, as much as I like them, I never did see them live. I do think Elfman is a musical
> > genius.
> >
> > --
> > Slacker
> >
> >
>
> Dooood... I hate to rub it in, but a half-dozen or so of the very best shows I have evr seen were
> Boingo shows. if they evre do a reunion. GO.

I saw them once in Gel-A in about 1978 or so. Those days were a little hazy, though I remember
having fun at their show. Only A Lad sure fits our little pal well.

JD

Status
Not open for further replies.