Disposable Income

stevebaby said:
Surely you could have strapped some peat or bark or something to your feet?
..but your ancestors didn't wear high heels...
WAAAH...sexist...children in indonesia won't have work if I don't have high heels...WAAAH...sleep with the dog...
Can't argue with it,can't win! :)
I wish I could wear high heels all day like I used to do. Now they are only for evenings out, especially those stilletto's that are so fashionable these days.

*cries*

ptlwp said:
I wish I could wear high heels all day like I used to do. Now they are only for evenings out, especially those stilletto's that are so fashionable these days.

*cries*
See what I mean?
:)

friedmikey said:
Wow, I can't wait to get married... :rolleyes:
Imelda Marcos is single,still a role model for younger women,and likes younger men..(ask mick jagger).
Go for it.

stevebaby said:
See what I mean?
:)

Very good, Steve.

What is it with women and shoes, eh?
Mrs Limerickman, while not at the Imelda Marcos level of shoes, must have about 50 pairs of shoes.
In the early days at least she provided an excuse "we're going to that (name the event/party/function) and I needed these (shoes) to match my outfit......."
Fine.

But I know that there aren't fifty different outfits!

limerickman said:
Very good, Steve.

What is it with women and shoes, eh?
Mrs Limerickman, while not at the Imelda Marcos level of shoes, must have about 50 pairs of shoes.
In the early days at least she provided an excuse "we're going to that (name the event/party/function) and I needed these (shoes) to match my outfit......."
Fine.

But I know that there aren't fifty different outfits!

Lim, I would venture to say that my wife has 80 pair of shoes 60 purses and countless outfits. Our closet is over 150 square feet and completely full. Not of my stuff either!

limerickman said:
Very good, Steve.

What is it with women and shoes, eh?...
That shoe thing just whacks me out. Whatever they buy is a bargain, therefore they need to buy more of them for a greater bargain. The less material used, the more they cost - It's ridiculous...it's like...aaah...bicycles!
As SB says, there is a disturbing lack of attention paid to the mainstay bastions of civilisation (Beer, Bikes and Boats), and far too much attention (and cash) paid to **** that gets put on feet.

I get an allowance of $100 a fortnight which is about 2.5% of my net income. This is because like many others I feed all my income into my mortgage to pay the bloody thing off faster. If I where to pay minimum mortgage payments and accept the lump on my back for the next 25 years I would have 75% of my net left as I have no other real expenditure.

jhuskey said:
Lim, I would venture to say that my wife has 80 pair of shoes 60 purses and countless outfits. Our closet is over 150 square feet and completely full. Not of my stuff either!
start selling it bit by bit on ebay, she'll never notice.

jhuskey said:

You're very organised JH - you can quantify your other half's clothing!

limerickman said:
You're very organised JH - you can quantify your other half's clothing!

My wife graduated college with two degrees one in business and the other in retail. It is therefore her duty to her alma matar to uphold the purpose of her diploma and utilize it to the fullest.
Pro,I could move one shoe box 2 degrees off center and it would be noticed.
She is somewhat obsessive.
BTW; She is a banker now,go figure.

You're wife is a banker - that explains the clothes.
Women in business always want to look well.

jhuskey said:
My wife graduated college with two degrees one in business and the other in retail. It is therefore her duty to her alma matar to uphold the purpose of her diploma and utilize it to the fullest.
Pro,I could move one shoe box 2 degrees off center and it would be noticed.
She is somewhat obsessive.
BTW; She is a banker now,go figure.
They
all graduate in Retail. :eek: