distance for Ipswich Big Bike Ride 100km Sunday 30 April

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Dirty Digger, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. Dirty Digger

    Dirty Digger Guest

    Anyone else do this and did anyone else get 98.4 km instead of 100 km? Both
    my computers showed 98.4 km.

    DD

    Tags:

  2. BrettS

    BrettS Guest

    Dirty Digger wrote:
    > Anyone else do this and did anyone else get 98.4 km instead of 100 km? Both
    > my computers showed 98.4 km.

    You cheated and took a shortcut?

    ;-)

    --
    BrettS

  3. adam85

    adam85 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2004
    Did you feel cheated? :) Where did the ride go to?

    Adam

  4. Donga

    Donga Guest

    I hope you did a few laps of the Town Hall to crack the ton!

    Donga

  5. Dirty Digger

    Dirty Digger Guest

    arf arf, the lot of ya ;)
    I was a bit puzzled because they seem to have made a point out of extending
    last year's 90km to 100km. Plus its a great way to calibrate your comp of
    everyone agrees.

  6. TimC

    TimC Guest

    On 2006-05-02, Dirty Digger (aka Bruce)
    > arf arf, the lot of ya ;)
    > I was a bit puzzled because they seem to have made a point out of extending
    > last year's 90km to 100km. Plus its a great way to calibrate your comp of
    > everyone agrees.

    Maybe yours was wrong by a percent :)

    --
    TimC
    All Tims are illusions, except for Lunch Tim, who is doubly so.