distance for Ipswich Big Bike Ride 100km Sunday 30 April

Dirty Digger

Guest
Anyone else do this and did anyone else get 98.4 km instead of 100 km? Both
my computers showed 98.4 km.

DD

Dirty Digger wrote:
> Anyone else do this and did anyone else get 98.4 km instead of 100 km? Both
> my computers showed 98.4 km.

You cheated and took a shortcut?

;-)

--
BrettS

Dirty Digger said:
Anyone else do this and did anyone else get 98.4 km instead of 100 km? Both
my computers showed 98.4 km.

DD

Did you feel cheated? :) Where did the ride go to?

Adam

I hope you did a few laps of the Town Hall to crack the ton!

Donga

arf arf, the lot of ya ;)
I was a bit puzzled because they seem to have made a point out of extending
last year's 90km to 100km. Plus its a great way to calibrate your comp of
everyone agrees.

On 2006-05-02, Dirty Digger (aka Bruce)
> arf arf, the lot of ya ;)
> I was a bit puzzled because they seem to have made a point out of extending
> last year's 90km to 100km. Plus its a great way to calibrate your comp of
> everyone agrees.

Maybe yours was wrong by a percent :)

--
TimC
All Tims are illusions, except for Lunch Tim, who is doubly so.