DIY Bicycle repair stand

Thanks for the idea. Unfortunately the Instructables site wants me to pay $1.95 for your PDF Instructions which leads me to believe that this may be some clever spam for Instructables Website.

Originally Posted by kdelong .

Thanks for the idea. Unfortunately the Instructables site wants me to pay $1.95 for your PDF Instructions which leads me to believe that this may be some clever spam for Instructables Website.
Lots of inexpensive ways to make a bike stand. Don't limit yourself - get creative. Where are you putting it?

Originally Posted by kdelong .

FYI. I don't believe that you have to pay to see any of the various instructables.com instructions ...

• while it might be tedious compared with downloading a single PDF file, you can look at each successive image + accompanying text ([COLOR= #808080]which I presume is the same as in the PDF file[/COLOR]) on a page-by-page basis ...
  • you can probably cut-and-paste the image + text and subsequently create your own "printable file" to avoid printing each page with the accompanying clutter.