DIY xmass gift idea 6 CONE WRENCH?

WALtool sells this beauty for HALF the price found in another leading
chain. DIY suggests wheeling your butt over there before the NA stock
sells out. clamp the stocking to whatever.

On 6 Dec 2004 11:21:36 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>WALtool sells this beauty for HALF the price found in another leading
>chain. DIY suggests wheeling your butt over there before the NA stock
>sells out. clamp the stocking to whatever.

That might hurt a lot.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

snap on sells a long nose, and other varities:
http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/catalog.asp?tool=all

now using this tool as the sole carryalong-i am delighted!
the unreachable with an adjustable wrench centerpull dropout bolt nuts
are now reachable, brake pad nuts are loosend at 90 to shaft then
twisted at 180.
the DIY large grade 8 seat bolt twists off and at about 25P using the
nose tip after careful set screw adjustment.

ahhh, now for the grinder!

An Old Hand reminds me that Snap-ON has a chromeless tool line in Rail
Road with road-ATB gear cluster savings.

vise grips need lube!! try dripping the magic tefloned candle wax into
the joints,screw shaft, and the expletive deleted release mechanism.