Do Badgers eat Chickens?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Nathan Thurm, Jul 20, 2005.

  1. Nathan Thurm

    Nathan Thurm Guest

    ....And do chickens go well with panache?

    Tags:

  2. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Nathan Thurm wrote:
    > ...And do chickens go well with panache?

    Dumbass,
    Panache is supposed to be consumed with doughnuts, particularly by
    master fatties.

  3. Donald Munro wrote:

    > Nathan Thurm wrote:
    >
    >>...And do chickens go well with panache?

    > Dumbass,
    > Panache is supposed to be consumed with doughnuts, particularly by
    > master fatties.

    "You can't GET panache. You are either born with panache, or you're not!"

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  4. Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:

    > Donald Munro wrote:
    >
    >> Nathan Thurm wrote:
    >>
    >>> ...And do chickens go well with panache?

    >> Dumbass, Panache is supposed to be consumed with doughnuts,
    >> particularly by
    >> master fatties.
    >>

    > "You can't GET panache. You are either born with panache, or you're not!"
    >
    > Steve

    Interesting...

    In my 2005 thesarus there's a picture of Cipo next to the word.