Do bodybuilders drink milk?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Feb 1, 2006.

  1. "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]

    >>> An intolerance to something we were not designed to digest is normal.
    >>> Whats the rattlesnake venom intolerance level for the Swiss I wonder.

    >>A Swiss wouldn't bother, since it contains neither the calcium or protein
    >>that milk does.
    >>
    >>Keep taking your ephedra, I'll keep drinking milk, ice cream, eating
    >>cheese,
    >>yoghurt, milkshakes etc.
    >>
    >>I'll trust organic milk before I trust saccharine, sweet and low, equal,
    >>and
    >>other non food chemical sweeteners.
    >>
    >>Do you honestly not consume milk and milk products, cheese etc.?

    > Do you honestly believe that using the words "non food chemical"
    > somehow validates your views?

    Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

  2. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]

    >>>A Swiss wouldn't bother, since it contains neither the calcium or protein
    >>>that milk does.
    >>>
    >>>Keep taking your ephedra, I'll keep drinking milk, ice cream, eating
    >>>cheese,
    >>>yoghurt, milkshakes etc.
    >>>
    >>>I'll trust organic milk before I trust saccharine, sweet and low, equal,
    >>>and
    >>>other non food chemical sweeteners.
    >>>
    >>>Do you honestly not consume milk and milk products, cheese etc.?

    >> Do you honestly believe that using the words "non food chemical"
    >> somehow validates your views?

    >Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

    Just 'cause you use the words "non food chemical" doesn't make it
    unsafe. Neither does a bunch of uninformed hysteria on health food
    moonbat sites.

  3. "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]

    >>> Do you honestly believe that using the words "non food chemical"
    >>> somehow validates your views?

    >>Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

    > Just 'cause you use the words "non food chemical" doesn't make it
    > unsafe. Neither does a bunch of uninformed hysteria on health food
    > moonbat sites.

    I see that no one will pry your artificial sweeteners from your cold dead
    hands.

  4. "Russian Bear" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 11:56:45 GMT, Big Bill <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>>Well the japs eats human crap for fun,

    >>The japs and the Lib-Dems.

    > If lib-dems ate crap, there'd be no republicans left.

    No, most Republicans are much lower than human crap.

  5. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

  6. Stephen

    Stephen Guest

    WillBrink wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

    > And just 'cause it's "natural" does not make it safe either.

    And just 'cause it's safe doesn't mean you should eat it, neither...

  7. Awful Knopfel wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > DZ wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Adult lactose intolerance is quite prevalent among Europeans. Some
    > >> percentages for lactose intolerance for Europeans (Swallow DM
    > >> Ann. Rev. Genet 2003 37:197-219), note gradient toward south and east:
    > >>
    > >> Swedish: 10%
    > >> Danish: 15%
    > >> British: 20%
    > >> Swiss: 30%
    > >> Spanish: 45%
    > >> German: 30-45% (cline toward the south)
    > >> Austrian: 35%
    > >> Polish: 50%
    > >> Russian: 65%
    > >> Italian: 60%-80% (cline toward the south)

    > > An intolerance to something we were not designed to digest is normal.
    > > Whats the rattlesnake venom intolerance level for the Swiss I wonder.

    > A Swiss wouldn't bother, since it contains neither the calcium or protein
    > that milk does.
    >
    > Keep taking your ephedra, I'll keep drinking milk, ice cream, eating cheese,
    > yoghurt, milkshakes etc.
    >
    > I'll trust organic milk before I trust saccharine, sweet and low, equal, and
    > other non food chemical sweeteners.
    >
    > Do you honestly not consume milk and milk products, cheese etc.?

    I try to avoid it as best I can. There are plenty of other sources for
    calcium and protien. And I never said artificial sweetners were good
    either.

    Keep drinking the milk. It's amazing what a good strong propaganda
    campaign can do...

  8. JMW

    JMW Guest

    WillBrink <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:
    > "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

    >And just 'cause it's "natural" does not make it safe either.

    You should remember Betty Martini, right, Will? I think we have a
    clone here.

    I just noticed that Martini got some university to award her an
    *honorary* doctorate of humanities. Therefore, she now feels that she
    can call herself "Dr. Betty Martini."

    Kinda makes ya wanna puke, huh?

  9. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    > WillBrink <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:
    > > "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

    > >And just 'cause it's "natural" does not make it safe either.

    > You should remember Betty Martini, right, Will? I think we have a
    > clone here.
    >
    > I just noticed that Martini got some university to award her an
    > *honorary* doctorate of humanities. Therefore, she now feels that she
    > can call herself "Dr. Betty Martini."
    >
    > Kinda makes ya wanna puke, huh?

    Nothing surprises me anymore.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  10. John

    John Guest

    "WooferBearATL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Russian Bear" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]

    > >>The japs and the Lib-Dems.

    > > If lib-dems ate crap, there'd be no republicans left.

    > No, most Republicans are much lower than human crap.

    You don't like them, because they don't tolerate faggots.

  11. Mike Metzner

    Mike Metzner Guest

    "John" <[email protected]> > You don't like them, because they
    don't tolerate faggots.

    Nobody wants to talk about all the cum-slurping bodybuilders in the history
    of the IFBB? I hear Chris Dickerson was a major mo.