Do bodybuilders drink milk?

"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>><[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> An intolerance to something we were not designed to digest is normal.
>>> Whats the rattlesnake venom intolerance level for the Swiss I wonder.

>>A Swiss wouldn't bother, since it contains neither the calcium or protein
>>that milk does.
>>
>>Keep taking your ephedra, I'll keep drinking milk, ice cream, eating
>>cheese,
>>yoghurt, milkshakes etc.
>>
>>I'll trust organic milk before I trust saccharine, sweet and low, equal,
>>and
>>other non food chemical sweeteners.
>>
>>Do you honestly not consume milk and milk products, cheese etc.?

> Do you honestly believe that using the words "non food chemical"
> somehow validates your views?

Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

"Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>><[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>A Swiss wouldn't bother, since it contains neither the calcium or protein
>>>that milk does.
>>>
>>>Keep taking your ephedra, I'll keep drinking milk, ice cream, eating
>>>cheese,
>>>yoghurt, milkshakes etc.
>>>
>>>I'll trust organic milk before I trust saccharine, sweet and low, equal,
>>>and
>>>other non food chemical sweeteners.
>>>
>>>Do you honestly not consume milk and milk products, cheese etc.?

>> Do you honestly believe that using the words "non food chemical"
>> somehow validates your views?

>Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

Just 'cause you use the words "non food chemical" doesn't make it
unsafe. Neither does a bunch of uninformed hysteria on health food
moonbat sites.

"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>> Do you honestly believe that using the words "non food chemical"
>>> somehow validates your views?

>>Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

> Just 'cause you use the words "non food chemical" doesn't make it
> unsafe. Neither does a bunch of uninformed hysteria on health food
> moonbat sites.

I see that no one will pry your artificial sweeteners from your cold dead
hands.

news:[email protected]...

No, most Republicans are much lower than human ****.

WillBrink wrote:
> In article <cWaFf.63878$7l4.4445@trnddc05>,
> "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

> And just 'cause it's "natural" does not make it safe either.

And just 'cause it's safe doesn't mean you should eat it, neither...

Awful Knopfel wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > DZ wrote:
> >>
> >> Adult lactose intolerance is quite prevalent among Europeans. Some
> >> percentages for lactose intolerance for Europeans (Swallow DM
> >> Ann. Rev. Genet 2003 37:197-219), note gradient toward south and east:
> >>
> >> Swedish: 10%
> >> Danish: 15%
> >> British: 20%
> >> Swiss: 30%
> >> Spanish: 45%
> >> German: 30-45% (cline toward the south)
> >> Austrian: 35%
> >> Polish: 50%
> >> Russian: 65%
> >> Italian: 60%-80% (cline toward the south)

> > An intolerance to something we were not designed to digest is normal.
> > Whats the rattlesnake venom intolerance level for the Swiss I wonder.

> A Swiss wouldn't bother, since it contains neither the calcium or protein
> that milk does.
>
> Keep taking your ephedra, I'll keep drinking milk, ice cream, eating cheese,
> yoghurt, milkshakes etc.
>
> I'll trust organic milk before I trust saccharine, sweet and low, equal, and
> other non food chemical sweeteners.
>
> Do you honestly not consume milk and milk products, cheese etc.?

I try to avoid it as best I can. There are plenty of other sources for
calcium and protien. And I never said artificial sweetners were good
either.

Keep drinking the milk. It's amazing what a good strong propaganda
campaign can do...

WillBrink <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:
> "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

>And just 'cause it's "natural" does not make it safe either.

You should remember Betty Martini, right, Will? I think we have a
clone here.

I just noticed that Martini got some university to award her an
*honorary* doctorate of humanities. Therefore, she now feels that she
can call herself "Dr. Betty Martini."

Kinda makes ya wanna puke, huh?

In article <[email protected]>,
JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

> WillBrink <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:
> > "Awful Knopfel" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Just 'cause you eat it, doesn't make it food, or safe.

> >And just 'cause it's "natural" does not make it safe either.

> You should remember Betty Martini, right, Will? I think we have a
> clone here.
>
> I just noticed that Martini got some university to award her an
> *honorary* doctorate of humanities. Therefore, she now feels that she
> can call herself "Dr. Betty Martini."
>
> Kinda makes ya wanna puke, huh?

Nothing surprises me anymore.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

"WooferBearATL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Russian Bear" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> >>The japs and the Lib-Dems.

> > If lib-dems ate ****, there'd be no republicans left.

> No, most Republicans are much lower than human ****.

You don't like them, because they don't tolerate faggots.

"John" <[email protected]> > You don't like them, because they
don't tolerate faggots.

Nobody wants to talk about all the cum-slurping bodybuilders in the history
of the IFBB? I hear Chris Dickerson was a major mo.