Do I have depression? please e-mail me with thoughts: [email protected]

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by mr.depressed, Mar 16, 2005.

  1. mr.depressed

    mr.depressed Guest

    I scare other people away. I was once a road scholar and now the
    work that once seems so easy, is now so hard. I was told to lose
    weight, and now this news has paralyzed me to eating more, and ofcourse
    gaining more weight. I am annoyed by everyone, and I push others way. I
    suffer from painful headaches, and motion sickness (I never got this
    before). I sleep during the day, and have trouble sleepling at night. I
    turn to television way more than before, and I often fantasize about
    being somewhere were all my troubles would go away. PLEASE tell me if I
    have TEEN DEPRESSION.

    Tags:

  2. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Just a stupid question here but have you even considered seeking
    professional help or do you want us burger flippers to tell you want is
    wrong with you?
    Sounds as though you eat too much oxidized cholesterol and have activated AA
    metabolites toppled with cytokine activation.
    If I am wrong then somebody please tell me.

    news:[email protected]