Do i have potential?

LexVdW

Sep 4, 2018
So,
I am a 22 year old middle distance runner who used to do some road cycling as a kid. I run 4' for my 1500m and 14'56" for my 5k. I don't do any cycling at the moment, but the passion is still there. So I went to my local lab and got myself tested. I did a cardiovascular test where the watts are increased every few minutes. I ended my test at 400w and my body weight is 65kg (6.1W/kg).

Do I have any potential to get back into road cycling? And how would you guys do it? Doing easy long rides? Mixing it up with running?

Any thoughts/advice is more than welcome!

Hi, can I ask what was your 20 min peak power?
I would focus on one of those disciplines and you can mix them during the offseason. I would do what I like more so I picked cycling. Answer one question, cycling or running, then focus on one

What is your training plan now?

It sounds as though you did a MAP or VO2MAX test. The standard protocol is a progressive increase in power until you reach exhaustion. Then, normally you take the average power of the last 60 seconds of the test as a proxy for VO2MAX. When I do this test, I begin at 150W and increase power by 5W every 12 seconds. My most recent test lasted about 8 minutes and my AP in the last 60s was about 328W. Max power was about 365W, but I've never seen that number used as a proxy for anything.

So, if this test was without much training, then I would say you have competition potential. As to mixing cycling and running, the running will not benefit your cycling. So, do it if you enjoy it, but don't do it to benefit your cycling. This is because your aerobic and anaerobic capacity for cycling is very specific to cycling. Training your aerobic and anaerobic capacity for running will not benefit your cycling capacity.

Reactions: steve
I think you need to read this: https://www.trainingpeaks.com/blog/is-running-good-for-a-cyclist/

Doing a lot of running will hinder your cycling, but doing a quick run will not and instead will benefit your cycling, this is why the above site yaks about alternating between running and walking; besides the specifics listed in that site for the discipline of cycling you're doing which means you'll have to alter what I'm going to say to fit the discipline, but in general you start out running for 5 minutes and walk for 2 minutes, then increase that once a week by about 10% to where you get to running for 30 minutes and walking for 45 minutes.

Here's more but flipped to show how cycling can benefit running: https://www.nomeatathlete.com/cycling-stronger-runner/

It sounds as though you did a MAP or VO2MAX test. The standard protocol is a progressive increase in power until you reach exhaustion. Then, normally you take the average power of the last 60 seconds of the test as a proxy for VO2MAX. When I do this test, I begin at 150W and increase power by 5W every 12 seconds. My most recent test lasted about 8 minutes and my AP in the last 60s was about 328W. Max power was about 365W, but I've never seen that number used as a proxy for anything.

So, if this test was without much training, then I would say you have competition potential. As to mixing cycling and running, the running will not benefit your cycling. So, do it if you enjoy it, but don't do it to benefit your cycling. This is because your aerobic and anaerobic capacity for cycling is very specific to cycling. Training your aerobic and anaerobic capacity for running will not benefit your cycling capacity.
. I would do what I like more so I picked cycling. Answer one question, cycling or running, then focus on one

. I would do what I like more so I picked cycling. Answer one question, cycling or running, then focus on one
It sounds as though you did a MAP or VO2MAX test. The standard protocol is a progressive increase in power until you reach exhaustion. Then, normally you take the average power of the last 60 seconds of the test as a proxy for VO2MAX. When I do this test, I begin at 150W and increase power by 5W every xender discord omegle 12 seconds. My most recent test lasted about 8 minutes and my AP in the last 60s was about 328W. Max power was about 365W, but I've never seen that number used as a proxy for anything.

So,
I am a 22 year old middle distance runner who used to do some road cycling as a kid. I run 4' for my 1500m and 14'56" for my 5k. I don't do any cycling at the moment, but the passion is still there. So I went to my local lab and got myself tested. I did a cardiovascular test where the watts are increased every few minutes. I ended my test at 400w and my body weight is 65kg (6.1W/kg).
Dhankesari 8 Pm result
Do I have any potential to get back into road cycling? And how would you guys do it? Doing easy long rides? Mixing it up with running?

oh lawd. this thread has potential.
doing a quick run will not and instead will benefit your cycling, this is why the above site yaks about alternating between running and walking; besides the specifics listed in that site for the discipline of cycling you're doing which means you'll have to alter what I'm going to say to fit the discipline, but in general you start out running for 5 minutes and walk for 2 minutes, then increase that once a week by about 10% to where you get to running for 30 minutes and walking for 45 minutes
in for chops!

So,
I am a 22 year old middle distance runner who used to do some road cycling as a kid. I run 4' for my 1500m and 14'56" for my 5k. I don't do any cycling at the moment, but the passion is still there. So I went to my local lab and got myself tested. I did a cardiovascular test where the watts are increased every few minutes Dhankkesari. I ended my test at 400w and my body weight is 65kg (6.1W/kg).

Do I have any potential to get back into road cycling dhan kesari? And how would you guys do it? Doing easy long rides? Mixing teer it up with running?

I think that this one should close off with a happy ending – 5 years later and the dude is pumped up to buggery. Turns out he DID have potential!

oh lawd. this thread has potential.
doing a quick run will not and instead will benefit your cycling, this is why the above site yaks about alternating between running and walking; besides the specifics listed in that site for the discipline of cycling you're doing which means you'll have to alter what I'm going to say to fit the discipline, but in general you start out running for 5 minutes and walk for 2 minutes, then increase that once a week by about 10% to where you get to running for 30 minutes and walking for 45 minutes
in for chops!check
My most recent test lasted about 8 minutes and my AP in the last 60s was about 328W. Max power was about 365W, but I've never seen that number used as a proxy for anything.

and i am and professional journalist who is working in India. I have covered so many cycling races throughout my life and i love to do it.

I would focus on one of those disciplines and you can mix them during the offseason. I would do what I like more so I picked cycling. Answer one question, cycling or running, then focus on one

So,
I am a 22 year old middle distance runner who used to do some road cycling as a kid. I run 4' for my 1500m and 14'56" for my 5k. I don't do any cycling at the moment, but the passion is still there. So I went to my FMWhatsApp local lab and got myself tested. I did a cardiovascular test where the watts are increased every few minutes. I ended my test at 400w and my body weight is 65kg (6.1W/kg).

yeah dude! off course you have potential.

So,

So,

Yes buddy indeed you have the amazing potential.. Just don't you ever give up! Trust yourself and lets go man! Also check out this site for more information, it will help you in cycling.

besides the specifics listed in that site for the discipline of cycling you're doing which means you'll have to alter what I'm going to say to fit the discipline, but in general, you start out running for 5 minutes and walk for 2 minutes cycling is very good you just need to focus

besides the specifics listed in that site for the discipline of cycling you're doing which means you'll have to alter what I'm going to say to fit the discipline, but in general, you start out running for 5 minutes and walk for 2 minutes cycling is very good you just need to focus. After 2 min cycling, you need to rest and play Dream11 APK and then again cycling.

Thanks for info.

So,
I am a 22 year old middle distance runner who used to do some road cycling as a kid. I run 4' for my 1500m and 14'56" for my 5k. I don't do any cycling at
gb whatsapp the moment, but the passion is still there. So I went to my local lab and got myself tested. I did a cardiovascular test where the watts are increased every few minutes. I ended my test at 400w and my body weight is 65kg (6.1W/kg).

if this test was without much training, then I would say you have competition potential. As to mixing cycling and running, the running will not benefit your cycling.

So,

I feel so good and when you've come such a long way

Based on your test results, it seems that you have a good level of cardiovascular fitness and a high power-to-weight ratio, which are both important indicators of potential for road cycling.

To get back into road cycling, I would recommend starting with easy, long rides to build up your endurance and get familiar with being on the bike again. As you progress, you can gradually increase the intensity and duration of your rides. Mixing in some running can also be beneficial, as it will help maintain your running fitness while you build your cycling fitness.

As you start to improve, you may want to consider incorporating some specific training for cycling, such as interval training, hill repeats, and on bike strength training. It's also a good idea to work on your technique, such as proper (smooth) pedaling, timely shifting and cornering.

It's also worth to consult a coach or a professional that can assist you with your training plan, and help you reach your goals.

This Nagaland State Lotteries Sambad Effect Now 8pm could be the best recreation currently being played with a vast quantity of an individual from round the globe that possess their total confidence with all the Nagaland State Lottery frame that contains three attracts each single day each and every at properly 1pm morning, 6pm day and 8pm night. Nagaland state lottery