Do Mountain Bikers Have Any Balls?

If he stops to look into his backpack for his water bottle, and looks up, he counts the same crowd
that was there again. His concentration level is very low, and he doesn't realize that the hikers he
saw before opening his pack are the same ones that he sees after. So, he counts them twice. Then, if
he goes into the brush to take a leak, and comes back while the same hikers are still there, he
counts them again. In this way, he could easily have encountered "thousands" of them.

news:p[email protected]...

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:06:49 -0800, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote:

>If he stops to look into his backpack for his water bottle, and looks up, he counts the same crowd
>that was there again. His concentration level is very low, and he doesn't realize that the hikers
>he saw before opening his pack are the same ones that he sees after. So, he counts them twice.
>Then, if he goes into the brush to take a leak, and comes back while the same hikers are still
>there, he counts them again. In this way, he could easily have encountered "thousands" of them.

This is the same guy who wants hikers to wear only smooth soled shoes instead of boots
with traction.

I doubt that he does any serious hiking outside of his local parks.

Happy trails, Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA Please reply to: garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Lou W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>"Pete Hickey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>"off"

>>rest

>>>Lets hope that's all it is. Lets hope it isn't that he wants to bring as many with him when
>>>he goes.
>>>
>>>-Pete
>>>--
>>
>> Lemmings
>

> If I helped them, would that make me lemingade?
>

> Shaun aRe It only takes one rotten apple in the barrel to make cider.

Yep, no wonder there's so much cider here in a.m-b.

Greg

FlyingCoyote wrote:

> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
> > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe It only takes one rotten apple in the barrel to make cider.
> > >

> > Yep, no wonder there's so much cider here in a.m-b.
> >
> > Greg
> >

> Hot Dickens Cider, what?
==============
somebodies listening to bob and tom too much.... ;-)

G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Lou W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>"Pete Hickey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...

> >>"off"

> >>rest

> >> Lemmings
> >

> > If I helped them, would that make me lemingade?
> >

> > Shaun aRe It only takes one rotten apple in the barrel to make cider.
> >

> Yep, no wonder there's so much cider here in a.m-b.

That really you Greg/JD?

',;~}

Shaun aRe - Gotta throw out all them rotten fruitans afore they smells the place up.....

FlyingCoyote <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
> > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe It only takes one rotten apple in the barrel to make cider.
> > >

> > Yep, no wonder there's so much cider here in a.m-b.
> >
> > Greg
> >

> Hot Dickens Cider, what?

Use more lube to keep it cool.

One of my favourite dishes is Pork in Cider.

Shaun aRe

well, well. It seems vasectomy has taken most of the attention and I won't even mention it... wops i did it already.

The thing that I see is someone jelous of mountain bikers coz he can't find on pave roads, the fun we got in the wild, and the experince of new places and views just seen by few ppl.

ThnX.