Do not go too detroit

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by derek48316, May 13, 2004.

  1. derek48316

    derek48316 Guest

    I was riding my bike in detroit and 4 blacker niggers came up to me and
    one grab the hand bares I was able to beet him off and the 3 others
    thought me on the ground

  2. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch Guest

    derek48316 wrote:
    > I was riding my bike in detroit and 4 blacker niggers came up to me and
    > one grab the hand bares I was able to beet him off and the 3 others
    > thought me on the ground

    and then M&M came out and started dissin them and really humiliated them
    with his big "Yo" and "wassup's" and holding his hands in wierd arthritic-
    type poses and then the music faded in and the credits roled up and
    everyone lived happily ever!!!

    Surely the munchies are kickin in right about now, Derek, so ta ta...

    --

  3. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch Guest

    derek48316 wrote:
    > blacker niggers

    Ecky thooomp???

    "So Black even the white bits were Blaaackkk!"

    homage Bill Oddie - Goodies

    --

  4. byron27

    byron27 Guest

    derek48316 wrote:
    > I was riding my bike in detroit and 4 blacker niggers came up to me and
    > one grab the hand bares I was able to beet him off and the 3 others
    > thought me on the ground

    i dont particularly like being a spelling nazi (or spelling KKK
    member?), but really.....where did you learn to spell?. Trailer trash
    junior high?

    --

  5. "derek48316" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I was riding my bike in detroit and 4 blacker niggers came up to me and
    > one grab the hand bares I was able to beet him off and the 3 others
    > thought me on the ground

    Your english teacher should give you a good thrashing too!

    Marty

  6. DRS

    DRS Guest

    "flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > derek48316 wrote:
    > > blacker niggers

    > Ecky thooomp???
    >
    > "So Black even the white bits were Blaaackkk!"
    >
    > homage Bill Oddie - Goodies

    Quite right. The non-black niggers are OK.

    --

    A: Top-posters.

  7. NickZX6R

    NickZX6R Guest

    derek48316 wrote:

    > I was riding my bike in detroit and 4 blacker niggers came up to me and
    > one grab the hand bares I was able to beet him off and the 3 others
    > thought me on the ground
    >

    > --

    I really hate it when people think me on the ground.

    --
    Nick

  8. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    NickZX6R wrote:
    > derek48316 wrote:
    >
    >> I was riding my bike in detroit and 4 blacker niggers came up to me and
    >> one grab the hand bares I was able to beet him off and the 3 others
    >> thought me on the ground
    >>

    >> --
    >>

    > I really hate it when people think me on the ground.

    I'm more interested in the use of sugar beets as a weapon.

    DaveB

  9. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb Guest

    Daveb wrote:
    > NickZX6R wrote:
    > > derek48316 wrote:
    > >
    > >> I was riding my bike in detroit and 4 blacker niggers came up to me
    > >> and one grab the hand bares I was able to beet him off and the 3
    > >> others thought me on the ground
    > >>

    > >> --
    > >>

    > > I really hate it when people think me on the ground.
    > >

    > I'm more interested in the use of sugar beets as a weapon.
    > DaveB

    Got to watch out for those hand bares, they're just as dangerous as
    feet sheep.

    --

  10. kingsley

    kingsley Guest

    On Fri, 14 May 2004 05:57:01 +0000, derek48316 wrote:

    > ... and the 3 others
    > thought me on the ground

    Wow, thought crime. And here was me reckoning that
    was still a few years off...

    -kt

  11. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    kingsley wrote:
    > On Fri, 14 May 2004 05:57:01 +0000, derek48316 wrote:
    >
    >> ... and the 3 others
    >> thought me on the ground

    > Wow, thought crime. And here was me reckoning that
    > was still a few years off...
    >
    > -kt

    Nah, it's been around 20 years

    Parbs

  12. kingsley

    kingsley Guest

    On Fri, 14 May 2004 06:19:01 +0000, flyingdutch wrote:

    > ... holding his hands in wierd arthritic-type poses

    heh!

    I read that as 'arithmetic-type' poses.

    So the finger-thumb arc-tangent salute to you 'dutchy ;)

    -kt

    --
    Kingsley Turner,
    (mailto: [email protected])

  13. ftf

    ftf Guest

    derek48316 wrote:
    > I was riding my bike in detroit and 4 blacker niggers came up to me and
    > one grab the hand bares I was able to beet him off and the 3 others
    > thought me on the ground

    You were really able to 'beat' him off while the other 3 were **** on
    the ground... that sounds like a really bad script for an adult-sorta
    movie (I haven't seen many, honest!! ) :p

    --

  14. Resound

    Resound Guest

    derek48316 wrote:
    > I was riding my bike in detroit and 4 blacker niggers came up to me and
    > one grab the hand bares I was able to beet him off and the 3 others
    > thought me on the ground

    How detroit is too detroit? I mean, at the moment I'm not even a little
    bit detroit, but you never know when the whim will take you.

    --

  15. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    "ftf" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > derek48316 wrote:
    > > I was riding my bike in detroit and 4 blacker niggers came up to me and
    > > one grab the hand bares I was able to beet him off and the 3 others
    > > thought me on the ground

    > You were really able to 'beat' him off while the other 3 were **** on
    > the ground... that sounds like a really bad script for an adult-sorta
    > movie (I haven't seen many, honest!! ) :p

    riding a bike in detroit is not smart at the best of times. doing so within 5km
    of "downtown" is bloody stupid, without the US military or SAS with you.

    Now for the nits. Is there a whiter nigger since you specify blacker niggers?

    JS