>>>DO NOT LISTEN TO PAYPAL POSTS<<<

M

Matt

DO NOT LISTEN TO PAYPAL POSTS!

IGNORE MY LAST POST!, IGNORE IT COMPLETELY!

DO NOT PART WITH ANY MONEY!

I have recently been taken in, I have thrown away many spam emails and ignored many posts before. But the idea that this is legal because people are knowingly paying to add their name to a list, sounded good!

Since sending the post I have received many emails, and I fear to say that I have un knowingly managed to get myself into some serious ****!, only sending the paypal post yesterday I have not heard from the local authorities although I am expecting them to call, I have however contacted my local police station myself, who have basically told me that as long as any money paid to me is returned and I do not accept any of it. That is the best I can do for now. However a member of the computer crime dept will be in touch though as he feared I still may have commited other internet related crimes that I was not aware of.

I do not have the ability to remove my last post, so all I can do to try and put things right is to send another!
WARNING others of the consequeses you to may face if you respond in the way i have!