Do people bet on Tour de France?

Chris

Guest
[email protected] (It's Chris) wrote in news:7688-468CF717-99
@storefull-3234.bay.webtv.net:

> Are you idding? People will bet on anything, and will even make things
> to bet on. I'm sure there are those, especially in Europe, making book
> on the race.
>
> - -
> Compliments of:
> "Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"
>
> If you want to E-mail me use:
> ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net
>
> My website:
> http://geocities.com/czcorner

I bet that people bet on the tour

I was reading in a book that people bet on college sports such as
football and basketball. In fact the author implied that betting was
the only purpose of March Madness. It made me wonder if bets were
placed on different parts of the Tour de France. I notice my local
newspaper has "odds" listed for various sports.

Thanks

Tom

Are you idding? People will bet on anything, and will even make things
to bet on. I'm sure there are those, especially in Europe, making book
on the race.

- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

My website:
http://geocities.com/czcorner

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I was reading in a book that people bet on college sports such as
> football and basketball. In fact the author implied that betting was
> the only purpose of March Madness. It made me wonder if bets were
> placed on different parts of the Tour de France. I notice my local
> newspaper has "odds" listed for various sports.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom

ALEANDRE VINOKOUROV is the favorite at this point.

http://www.gamblerspalace.com/Lines.asp?IdLeague=210&IdSport=TNT

J.