Do this to save Tasmania's Trees

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Save Oz, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    kind of [OT] for aus.bicycle/cycling forums, but last nights Four Corners almost had me piffing stuff at the teevee.
    The Hydro used to run the state, now the power base has shifted.

    {gnashing of teeth, end rant,}

  2. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    pardon the query, but do you ask the madman to stop doing insane things or the guys in authority who can stop him?

    ie do you really think Gunns give a toss (it is their liveliehood after all and they only care about shareholders) or perhaps government would be a better approach, hence the strentgh of the greens movement this decade (and hopefully into the future!)

  3. Gplama

    Gplama Guest

    Time to get me some old growth forest wooden wheels..

    "Save Oz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > YOU can do something to help. Just visit -
    >
    > http://weblog.greenpeace.org/tasmania/styx_whattodo.html
    >
    > Or email any of the following "australians" asking them to halt the logging of Tasmania's
    > Woodlands BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE -
    >
    > Gunn's CEO John Gay [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
    > [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
    > [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
    > [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
    > [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
    > [email protected]

  4. rayner

    rayner New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2003
    Do you actually live in Tasmania???

  5. Spider1977

    Spider1977 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2003
    Get on your bike and get a life - you moron. Take your politics elsewhere. Oh - and I hope someone posts your email address on the net you gutless wonder.:mad: