Do we have a Tammy Thomas situation?

Is this some kind of an insult? Because I can honestly say, without
feeling insulted or impugning my masculinity, that I would be concerned
if women looked more masculine than I do. Think about it.

What kind of nightmares do you have, Tom?

-RJ

"ronaldo_jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is this some kind of an insult? Because I can honestly say, without
> feeling insulted or impugning my masculinity, that I would be concerned
> if women looked more masculine than I do. Think about it.
>
> What kind of nightmares do you have, Tom?

Do you suppose you could have made a more stupid posting?

Probably not, but then I haven't been at this as long as you have Tom.
Do you have any pointers for me?

-RJ

Bob Schwartz wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=photos/2006/news/jan06/t-mobile_pres/IMG_0150
>>

>> And this is the best she has ever looked.

> OK, what *I* want to speculate on is how Mari Holden still
> has a spot on the team. Never has anyone accomplished so
> little for so long and still managed to keep a job in the
> sport. OK, maybe Berzin did. But that's not a high standard.
>
> My speculation is that it has something to do with being a
> FoT (Friend of Thom).
>
> Bob Schwartz

Wiesel has nothing to do with T-Mobile.

Mari is still milking her silver medal at Sydney and her world
championships in that same year (even though we all know Leontien van
Moorsel was the real world champion in 2000).

Magilla

What do you think "tammy thomas situation" means? It isn't JUST that I
don't find her attractive. Her body, face, etc look to me to be
artifically manlike. If I am wrong, I am an ignorant dope-accuser, but
not a hypocrite.

NOTHING to do with cycling on a CYCLING newsgroup. Oh also go post some
pictures of kids you think are fat; it's been a while since you've done
that.

[email protected] wrote:
> What do you think "tammy thomas situation" means? It isn't JUST that I
> don't find her attractive. Her body, face, etc look to me to be
> artifically manlike. If I am wrong, I am an ignorant dope-accuser, but
> not a hypocrite.

> NOTHING to do with cycling on a CYCLING newsgroup. Oh also go post some
> pictures of kids you think are fat; it's been a while since you've done
> that.

Dumbass
The pics of kids I linked to were fat! I don't make **** up.
You apologized yet?
Sent any smallpox blankets along recently?
Bill C

[email protected] wrote:
> What do you think "tammy thomas situation" means? It isn't JUST that I
> don't find her attractive. Her body, face, etc look to me to be
> artifically manlike. If I am wrong, I am an ignorant dope-accuser, but
> not a hypocrite.

> NOTHING to do with cycling on a CYCLING newsgroup. Oh also go post some
> pictures of kids you think are fat; it's been a while since you've done
> that.

So you were just choosing to involve yourself in a little bit of
libel?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/libel
1.
a. A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that
damages a person's reputation.
b. The act of presenting such material to the public.

Which part of your **** do you have proof of?
Scumbag!
Bill C