Do we know if Virenque was wearing a helmet?

Where's the helmet with the handlebars and whose turn is it to wear it?

Ron

h squared wrote:
> see, the problem for me with what you wrote isn't that i don't believe
> you, it's that according to some on rbr, i am way way more likely to be
> falling into bed than out of bed.

Consider yourself lucky that sprinters don't dope.

Donald Munro wrote:
> h squared wrote:
>
>>see, the problem for me with what you wrote isn't that i don't believe
>>you, it's that according to some on rbr, i am way way more likely to be
>>falling into bed than out of bed.

> Consider yourself lucky that sprinters don't dope.

May I propose thew Seattle Position: on the floor, beside the bed, with
the donuts...?

Donald Munro wrote:
> h squared wrote:
>> see, the problem for me with what you wrote isn't that i don't believe
>> you, it's that according to some on rbr, i am way way more likely to be
>> falling into bed than out of bed.

> Consider yourself lucky that sprinters don't dope.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djamolidine_Abdoujaparov

in message <[email protected]>, h squared
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Simon Brooke wrote:
>
>> And a bicycle helmet is perfectly engineered to deal
>> with the sort of impact you sustain if you fall out of bed.

> see, the problem for me with what you wrote isn't that i don't believe
> you, it's that according to some on rbr, i am way way more likely to be
> falling into bed

Yes, but /whose/ bed? Enquiring pervs want to know!

>> No humour was expended in the creation of this post.

> Thank God! There's a humor shortage after all, and we all need to
> conserve when we can.

I'm a founder member of the Campaign to Conserve Humour. I won't rest
until all the humour in the world is bottled up in jam jars.

There's nae Gods, an there's precious few heroes
but there's plenty on the dole in th Land o th Leal;
And it's time now, tae sweep the future clear o
th lies o a past that we know wis never real.

Dan Connelly wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djamolidine_Abdoujaparov

I doubt if h**2's bed would survive an Abdoujaparov crash.

Donald Munro wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
>>> Consider yourself lucky that sprinters don't dope.

> Dan Connelly wrote:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djamolidine_Abdoujaparov

> I doubt if h**2's bed would survive an Abdoujaparov crash.

If I am to believe all that is written in RBR (and I DO, I really,
REALLY do) than an Abdoujaparov crash would only count as minor action
in Heather's bedroom.