Do women feel the same way?

G

I would just like to know if women feel the same way about cycling AND their bikes like men do? ???

Well that depends, how do you feel about your bike?

Personally, I love mine. I like it all clean and shiny - and I love it caked with mud (MTB obviously) - but I always clean her off and make sure her chain is nice and clean and lubed. She sleeps INSIDE with us - but no, not on the bed.

;D

but I always clean her off and make sure her chain is nice and clean and lubed.  She sleeps INSIDE with us - but no, not on the bed.

MBC, your bike's a she? Thought it would be a he? :D

MBC obviosly doesn't punnish her bike enough, otherwise it would have to be a HE ! ;)

MBC obviosly doesn't punnish her bike enough, otherwise it would have to be a HE !  ;)

SHe's a good girl that doesn't need to be punished!

Well, I'm not sure how guys are with their bikes.

But, I know I could never sell it, never let anyone borrow it, and I have this strange desire to keep buying new things for it. I wipe it down fairly often. I would never store it outside, even in the garage.

And, when I ride past other people, I think "My bike is cooler than yours!" Even if they have some tricked out LiteSpeed or something. Usually when I see someone with a tricked out bike like that just riding around the lake, they are someone with way too much money on their hands...with a kick a.ss bike that they can't ride for more than a 14mph average (and I am passing them).

I will never get rid of my bike, unless I begin to outperform my equipment. Meaning, I will go and get a more aero dynamic, lighter bike, with all the bells and whistles, when I am so good, even the seconds accumalated from draft will make a difference. Right now, that is not an issue and will not be for several years.

Just to let yuo all know, I bought a new bike a few months ago, but I couldn't bare to part with my old one. I still use it as a shopping bike now, even though it's just about stuffed. At least a thief wouldn't get very far on it! ;D

I clean my bike 'til it's gleaming. I love my bike and it loves me. My bike is definitely an 'it', not a he nor a she but an 'it' and it is the best. 8)

I'm of a different view. My road bike is definately a "she" coz, she's gorgeous with curvaceous lines and lovely long legs.

My MTB is a fella, with more width, thicker, stronger but definately shorter legs, and loves to play in the dirt.

;D ;D ;D 8)