Do you agree...?

divinemaredi

Mar 2, 2016
Apparently, this is one of the best bikes of 2015/6 according to this source...So what do you think?
fat_trail_fthywhite_hyp_gry_main_0.jpg

I like the balloon tires because I needed that. Majority of the streets in our village are not paved and when it rains it is common for the roads to develop bumps and potholes. But calling it the best bike, maybe it is not for us to say because being the best have criteria. Now, if best bike means the bike that is appropriate for me (as I said regarding the roads in our village) then I can vote for that particular bike.

Reactions: divinemaredi
I like the balloon tires because I needed that. Majority of the streets in our village are not paved and when it rains it is common for the roads to develop bumps and potholes. But calling it the best bike, maybe it is not for us to say because being the best have criteria. Now, if best bike means the bike that is appropriate for me (as I said regarding the roads in our village) then I can vote for that particular bike.
Yeah, I like the balloon tires as well.

There's probabaly no thing as a single best bike, because any given bike will be outmatched by a more fitting one in the environment it's not designed for. Mountain bikes are the most universal ones, but I'd still rather not ride one in a city, it's much more convivient to have a city bicycle in there. Having said this, the three ones listed are quite cool, although I wonder if their prices are reasonable.

Well it would depend. The first bike would stink on the road and the second bike would barely ride on rough mountain terrain. The list needs to be described much more thoroughly.

Sorry, but no. I'd never purchase the top bike no matter how keen this article is. That bike is ugly as hell with those tires, and I'm sure kids in my neighborhood will laugh their asses off if they ever see someone riding that. The second and third bike are more up my alley.