Do you ever...

Special ed

Jul 23, 2005
check out peoples legs, even if they're the same sex? I wish I had legs that everyone HAS to stare at!

That too! I mean if you see a member of the same sex with nice legs, do you admire them in a totally non-sexual way? Me, I wish I had quads like Marty Nothstein.

Special ed said:
That too! I mean if you see a member of the same sex with nice legs, do you admire them in a totally non-sexual way? Me, I wish I had quads like Marty Nothstein.
I'm sure I've done that kind of thing. Not only around cycling and legs, but looking at guys in the gym with arms and shoulders that my DNA isn't meant to create.

On the opposite side of this, I was a swimmer in high-school and college and so the girls I grew up with were athletes. To this day seeing a woman with quads and sholders drives me wild.

Special ed said:
check out peoples legs, even if they're the same sex? I wish I had legs that everyone HAS to stare at!

Yea I do. I'm all about calves. So, I'm always curious about how mine compare. I melt when I see a female with hot hot calves.