Do you have a Health Product(s) to Promote?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Infutures, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. Infutures

    Infutures Guest

    Do you have a Health Product(s) to Promote?

    Are You Looking for Responsive Health Solutions?

    If You Answered "YES!" to these Questions then: "We Want You!" To Join Our SafeList.

    LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER! First 500 to signup...Receive F*R*E*E! Pro Upgrade

    Click Here Right Now To Signup: http://www.safelistbuilder.com/HealthyLiving/

    Tags:

  2. Bj In Texas

    Bj In Texas Guest

    Go Away... your not wanted here!.....

  3. Bob Blaylock

    Bob Blaylock Guest

    He should have stayed there... In his lame little "safelist"... Annoying no one.

    --
    I hate spam, but that isn't really part of my email address. Remove the string "HatesSpam" from this
    email address before you use it: [email protected]

    Ever wonder what it'd be like to be a blood-sucking parasite? http://tinyurl.com/7wxk

  4. Beav

    Beav Guest

    "infutures" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Do you have a Health Product(s) to Promote?

    If so, don't try promoting them on here or you'll get no sales, but a lot of well deserved abuse

  5. Bob Blaylock

    Bob Blaylock Guest