Do You Have Any Pets?

Lizel

Feb 17, 2015
I have a small yorkshire terrier, his name is Tofik, and he's 2 years old. :D Tofik is really a cutie, but sometimes he drives me instanes, because he can be very naughty at times. :) How about you??

I do not have a pet since I like travelling very much. I don't like travelling with pets since they need extra attention. I hope to get a pet when I settle in one place. I will buy two cats and a dog.

Yes. A dog, a rabbit, and six (yes, six) cats. If I die first, my wife will become a cat lady.

oldbobcat said:
Yes. A dog, a rabbit, and six (yes, six) cats. If I die first, my wife will become a cat lady.

Got any pics of the felines? :)

I have two cats. Sometimes I take each one of them on my morning ride at the nearby park. They love seeing the outdoors and I take with me a cat basket where they can sit still and watch the scene

coffee_minion said:
I have a maltese named Dubi, he's the sweetest thing ever and he's very quiet for a small dog. He's like a little baby!
Please put up a picture. That sounds so adorable.

We're not allowed pets in my current apartment, but it's one of the things I'm most looking forward to when we move into our own house :) I grew up with lots of animals around and I would love to have a big dog again who can go for runs and come out on the trails with me!

One of the guys in the group I used to bike with had a black lab that would come on rides with us and this dog used to love chasing us through the woods and jumping in the lake at the end of the trail.

Yes i do. I have a pet snake, a 10 foot python i got a gift for my 30th birthday. She lives in her own compartment upstairs.Needless to say, the number of my friends coming to visit me at my house has dwindled significantly.

I have a cat and a male black lab. But they live with my in-laws because I have an apartment. Hopefully soon I'll take ****** them back.

I grew up on a farm, so now I kind of try to limit myself when it comes to pets. My daughter has a goldfish and a dog, and my boyfriend is pushing for me to let him get another dog. We'll see how that goes.

I have 2 cats Their names are Hollow & Fatty. I named Hollow after a Godsmack song. I also have a dog. She is a lab mix and her name is Boo. Found her on Halloween one year. Also have other stray animals that hang around here that we bring inside sometimes. Some of their names are Penguin, Fluff, and Pirate.

Aw, I love hearing about everyone's fur-babies (or not-so-furry ones at that). I myself have two little kittens, about four months old. They're brothers, named Stonefur and Kozy. I also have a black Australian Shepherd mix puppy, who's a complete goofball and thinks he's the nanny of the kittens. Together the three wreak havoc on my apartment while I'm away at work, to make sure I have fun activities like cleaning and crying when I get home. ;p I love them dearly though.

I do not, but having a smaller dog would be nice. I was in the park recently and saw a guy biking with a smaller dachshund with him, when bigger dogs would come and the small puppy got afraid the guy just picked him up and rode in to the sunset :))

dachshund taxi :))