Do You Have Any Pets?

Discussion in 'Next Generation' started by Lizel, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Lizel

Lizel Active Member

I have a small yorkshire terrier, his name is Tofik, and he's 2 years old. :D Tofik is really a cutie, but sometimes he drives me instanes, because he can be very naughty at times. :) How about you??

Tags:
    Haroldmn and haleylx4 like this.

2. 9lines

9lines Member

I do not have a pet since I like travelling very much. I don't like travelling with pets since they need extra attention. I hope to get a pet when I settle in one place. I will buy two cats and a dog.

3. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports New Member

I have a dog and two cats, and they're so freaking awesome.

4. oldbobcat

oldbobcat Well-Known Member

Yes. A dog, a rabbit, and six (yes, six) cats. If I die first, my wife will become a cat lady.

5. Volnix

Volnix Well-Known Member

Got any pics of the felines? :)

6. Keyan

Keyan Member

I have two cats. Sometimes I take each one of them on my morning ride at the nearby park. They love seeing the outdoors and I take with me a cat basket where they can sit still and watch the scene

7. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports New Member

Dang. How do they all get along?

8. coffee_minion

coffee_minion Member

I have a maltese named Dubi, he's the sweetest thing ever and he's very quiet for a small dog. He's like a little baby!

9. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports New Member

Please put up a picture. That sounds so adorable.

10. coffee_minion

coffee_minion Member

11. sunshiney

sunshiney Member

We're not allowed pets in my current apartment, but it's one of the things I'm most looking forward to when we move into our own house :) I grew up with lots of animals around and I would love to have a big dog again who can go for runs and come out on the trails with me!

One of the guys in the group I used to bike with had a black lab that would come on rides with us and this dog used to love chasing us through the woods and jumping in the lake at the end of the trail.

12. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports New Member

13. coffee_minion

coffee_minion Member

He is super cute! I just love how excited he is when he sees me open the front door.

14. jeremy2

jeremy2 New Member

Yes i do. I have a pet snake, a 10 foot python i got a gift for my 30th birthday. She lives in her own compartment upstairs.Needless to say, the number of my friends coming to visit me at my house has dwindled significantly.

15. tshirts1703

tshirts1703 New Member

I have a bulldog, so cute, I love :D

16. likeascroll

likeascroll Member

I have a cat and a male black lab. But they live with my in-laws because I have an apartment. Hopefully soon I'll take snatch them back.

17. knitmebikey

knitmebikey New Member

I grew up on a farm, so now I kind of try to limit myself when it comes to pets. My daughter has a goldfish and a dog, and my boyfriend is pushing for me to let him get another dog. We'll see how that goes.

18. cheryllei9h

cheryllei9h New Member

I have 2 cats Their names are Hollow & Fatty. I named Hollow after a Godsmack song. I also have a dog. She is a lab mix and her name is Boo. Found her on Halloween one year. Also have other stray animals that hang around here that we bring inside sometimes. Some of their names are Penguin, Fluff, and Pirate.

19. Tuebec

Tuebec New Member

Aw, I love hearing about everyone's fur-babies (or not-so-furry ones at that). I myself have two little kittens, about four months old. They're brothers, named Stonefur and Kozy. I also have a black Australian Shepherd mix puppy, who's a complete goofball and thinks he's the nanny of the kittens. Together the three wreak havoc on my apartment while I'm away at work, to make sure I have fun activities like cleaning and crying when I get home. ;p I love them dearly though.

20. cycle93

cycle93 Member

I do not, but having a smaller dog would be nice. I was in the park recently and saw a guy biking with a smaller dachshund with him, when bigger dogs would come and the small puppy got afraid the guy just picked him up and rode in to the sunset :))

dachshund taxi :))