Do You Have Any Pets?

I have a dog and two fish. I am so not a fan of dogs it was all my boyfriend's doing. His name is Rex and he is so annoying. He barks at every and anything. The fish I like because they just stay in the fish tank and swim all day everyday hehe

I have never had a pet although I like cats. In my current apartment it is forbidden to have pets and therefore I haven't acquired one.

I used to have dogs during my childhood, but every time they passed away or got poisoned by some vile people, my sister and I would cry for ages. Therefore, my parents forbade us to have any pets any more. However, there were a lot of cats coming and going through our home, so eventually it turn out that I actually have had pets - cats. :)
Now I have a black cat that I 'share' with my neighbour.

I have always had pets since childhood. I have a pug now who is five years old. We have named him Doodle.

I have two goldfish and a pet bunny. They all do not have names because I told all my friend's that mother nature already named them. That story stuck and now they are just called my babies. I am always saying "hi babies, how are you doing?". I love them all and I love my goldfish too. I think they have personalities. My bunny is spoiled and is always a busy bee, he is a Holland Lop bunny.

I have a couple of cats inside and a dog that goes in and out. Also a couple of cats that come here to eat and come inside sometimes. Have always had strays if nothing else.

I certainly do. I have a Pomeranian named Tom. He’s a very playful creature that loves to cuddle and play catch in the backyard. I must say that he loves the outdoors, so much that we had to install a dog door just for him, so he can freely go in and out of our yard (albeit under supervision, of course). He’s been our loyal companion for many years and we definitely treat him like a part of our family now. He is close to our kids, but he definitely is closer to me, who had raised him ever since he was a pup. A kind-hearted and playful chap, he is.

3.jpg

Got 2 dogs, a 3 year old Dalmatian named Orbits and a Pointer named Oreo. They're both active runners and I love to go trekking with them whenever I go to the countryside.

While I was staying with grandma, we've got a cute dog that was always playing with me as a kid then. I really had time understanding dogs then and I must say that I really missed the bringht, our dog, for she died some years ago from sickness and it was really painful for our home to overcome the loss.

I am a pet lover particularly with dogs. At present, I have 3 dogs - Tisoy, a 10-year old mixed male spitz, Pipoy, a 5-year old male pug, and Barbie, a mixed female pekingese. I treat my dogs like family and we bring them along on vacation trips. They love to ride in the car so we try to give them a joyride every weekend like going to the market or to my sister's place. We don't give them dog food except in the morning. We cook food for them like boiled chicken wings, friend fresh fish, roasted pork. It is laborious but we see them enjoying the cooked food unlike dog food which looked bland to them.

I do have Dogs, one Chow-chow and Labrador. I'm so thankful how they make me feel important whenever I am feeling lonely and alone. Dogs are such a good companion, truly a man's bestfriend.

Yes, I have 2 lhasa apsos and I always love how I excited they get after I go out cycling!

I used to have two dogs but the other one died a couple of years ago. Now I only have one and her name is pulgas. We love her very much because she brings happiness to our family especially to me. I am grateful to have such a amazing and wonderful dog.

Yup, I have four dogs, one cat, and one flower horn fish, and 5 goldfish. I really love pets, it's also my stress reliever, specially my dogs, and actually one of my dogs is right here beside me.

Yup, I have four dogs, one cat, and one flower horn fish, and 5 goldfish. I really love pets, it's also my stress reliever, specially my dogs, and actually one of my dogs is right here beside me.

I'm just wondering if your cats and dogs are friends or always fighting? :)