Do you have any police abuse of power stories to share?

Alienator, if you met even a few ruined, hopeless people, maybe you would get on a soapbox and cry for justice. Maybe, if you knew what it feels like to be murdered, but not die, to be told you will never have a life again, to be tortured, starved out of your home, to be threatened with a gun to the head, mugged with witnessing cops present, to be ignored by media, "law" and "justice", and know: you have made yourself an example, a witness of the reality of our police state, USA, which is now emblematic for the world. Millions of people today live in hopeless mires of disease and ignorance. A few people buy six thousand dollar road bikes and hunch over, breaking wind going forward, and breaking wind from their rear.

Originally Posted by Reid2 .

I am not a martyr, and with a little luck, you won't be, either.

Jesus was martyred, si?

I refuse to go down that way.

Bike We Must.

I don't know, is that the myth goes or what the voices tell you?

Originally Posted by Reid2 .

Alienator, if you met even a few ruined, hopeless people,
maybe you would get on a soapbox and cry for justice.

Maybe, if you knew what it feels like to be murdered, but not die,
to be told you will never have a life again, to be tortured, starved out of your home,

to be threatened with a gun to the head, mugged with witnessing cops present,
to be ignored by media, "law" and "justice", and know: you have made yourself an example,

a witness of the reality of our police state, USA, which is now emblematic for the world.
Millions of people today live in hopeless mires of disease and ignorance.

A few people buy six thousand dollar road bikes and hunch over,
breaking wind going forward, and breaking wind from their rear.
Ah, a political diatribe. I see. Oh, a police state. Hmmm. Which is your doctor treating: the paranoia, the delusions, or both?

Alienator, it is not a diatribe. I am seeing =no= doctors at all. Look, you are not really a bad guy. And I have ruined my life to help show the truth. My life is practically over. I only hope to save innocent others from abuse by power-mongers. If you denigrate this effort, why? I harm no-one. I gain nothing for myself, but ostracism and hatred. I will be killed, eventually, I feel it coming. PS: Your screen name, it is as if it were designed by myself, as I alienate everyone I meet, eventually. At first they like me, then they recoil in shock, "oh my god." Exactly. I do not understand it all, either. ALIENATOR, I am not a monster. I am not a Jesus Christ. I am a man who was made to fight fascism. http://www.poetrycritical.net/read/60417/ =Invoking Bobo= R_Reid_Welch Invoke: to summon—as if to re-call the dead to life... 1 ...role call: 2 About all I hold of yours, Bobo, is a Ponce de Leon yearbook, 3 1944, that summer time, when my dad and you 4 came a pair of first-rate liars, enlisting under-aged 5 to aid the cause—so alike, so many priors, 6 Bobo—son of Rath, the principal of that high-school. 7 You were an only child, and with your best friend, made a rule: 8 whatever one decided on, the other pal would also do. 9 My dad survived—in San Diego—while you crewed 10 an ambulance in Europe. My dad came home 11 to sire this son. You died in France in an overturn 12 in the body of a boy to be borne home. 13 My middle name is Reid. My friends all call me Reid. 14 It's for you, my first name's—Robert, nearly all I know 15 of you is here. I—never use your name myself. 16 But I will, just this one time 17 to restore life mem'ry to the man 18 who is not even yet eighteen. 19 Robert R. Welch for Robert Rath 20 ************************** 21 30 Dec 09

Alienator, this is "prescience", and I do not understand "my" insight, either,

Everything I've done, either "straight", or under the influence of propane anoxia,
seems to be "ordained" by something I cannot resist.

It is not madness. It is goodness, that I know now.

Please do not be angry. I am not a bad man.
Perhaps, we are all to be good, perhaps that is the point of life.

=Great ghosts walk=
R_Reid_Welch

Great ghosts walk

Wholly alive amongst us—

We cannot see them

whilst alive

I met his son, Alienator, his son by Yoko Ono.
Sean Lennon was young, shy, polite, careful to not die.

What is the most notorious police state of modern times?
When did it end? When did my grandfather drop dead?
When were the two figures, just harkened, born?
Why am I doing all of this?
Who are you to dismiss reality?
I love you anyway. I forgive my tormentors.

Only humans on this earth are so determinedly perverse.
Only humans despoil the world we were given as a gift.
Only you can remind every new crop of humans, that
only the concerted efforts of us all can save us all for good.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

most famous living composer in the world, John Corigliano,
composed the score for The Red Violin.
John and I were lovers, decades ago, for a brief time.

Oh, my gosh. How insightful. Oh, now my world has changed. Golly, it's as if the mist has lifted the clouds have parted.....no.....wait: it was just a bit of painful gas. After a few long days in the saddle and not enough fluids.....well.....the ventilation ducks got a bit clogged.

=this==must==mean==something=. I'm going to search the internet tubes until I find out what such symbology means and what give it such tectonic plate shifting power. =really=. I =am=.

I like your new tag line.

Tag, you're it.

Alienator, if you want credibility, publish your name
and full stats, and show the filthy space you live within,
as you are a dead man talking like me, if you do.

The facts are: I am a bicyclist since the year, 1960.
I never had any cop problems until I got caught, false premise traffic stop,
for a shake-down attempt; they figured, I live in a ritzy-looking house,
am good for lots of money. I am not good for anything, haven't been, for years.

This is the reality and I am a real man. I am not a martyr. I am a journalist
related to some people of note. And I do not dust anymore.

I cannot beat your wit, and do not want to wet your noodle with tears,
so, there we are.

I'm going out to pull down some more illegal Sarnoff campaign signs, for recreation.

Hasta luego, A,

r.

[COLOR= #0000cd]Postscript: Alienator, below,[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000cd]It's pretty clear that I'm a wiffly, artsy, sensitive loser,[/COLOR]
[COLOR= #0000cd]and you are a fit and friendly community member with moxie to spare.
Send me a peanut butter sammich ? You can spare me that much? No?[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000cd]No jelly required. [/COLOR]

I owe nothing to you, certainly since I have serious questions about your mental stability. Stats? What stats: my batting average and ERA from when I was in Little League? my weight? my interpretation of the apparent arrival of neutrons (fired from CERN to the Gran Sasso Lab, in Italy) 61 nanoseconds before a photon would have arrived? Ok, here are some stats:
  • I have three dogs, none of which have been violated by policemen, policewomen, or policehermaphrodites
  • I thought Marci, the girl who worked in interlibrary loan with me, my second of year of college, was pretty damned hot, looking like a cross between Angela Bassett and Vivica Fox
  • I use both a left and a right pedal on my bike
  • I don't own a car and pedal to work, school, grocery store, and meetings of the Council Advising Monster Policefolks (CAMP)
  • I just can't bring myself to like Guinness beer, despite my partial Irish heritage
  • I have two fans: one a desktop version, and one an oscillating floor fan
  • I've never been so stupid as to associate the danger of a given neighborhood with its "blackness". Not only is something so stupid not supported by any evidence, such a claim sounds way too much like something David Duke would have said in his KKK days. It is true that low income neighborhoods tend to see more crime, and it's also true that those neighborhoods can be made up also of Whites, Latinos, Nepalese, Tahitians, and even Canadians.
  • I find that most people enjoy laughing at folks who on one hand claim the "monsters =are= the cops" and on the other claim that not all cops are bad. People such claims are waffling, attention seeking sorts better suited to internet conspiracy forums where their warmly accepted by the other paranoids and delusional ones.
  • My cell phone is grey and black and has a color screen
  • k=1.38 x 10^(-23) (m^2)kg/[(s^2)K]=Boltzmann's constant
  • black is my favorite color, followed by red....but the pink CK headset I once had on a bike was really cool looking
  • I don't like decals and always remove them from my wheels
  • Chicks with tattoos are hot (by tattoos I don't mean just a tramp stamp)
  • I found Kafka's diaries to be more alienating than The Metamorphosis and to have a disturbing edge, especially when compared to the happy-go-lucky travails of Gregor Samsa
  • I think Arthur Rimbaud's issues may have been deeper and more dark than Kafka's
  • There's a high likelihood that the sum of the numerals in any 5 random stats from my life is greater than or equal to 5
  • I've never seen Swampy and Tony Z. at the same time, which makes me think they're the same person.
  • I'm not missing any digits
  • I have about 7 mechanical pencils
  • I'm right handed

How's that?

Ok, let's get back to for realsies.....

You're real because you say you are? Wow. How verifiably delicious that is. Some guy on the internet, who apparently can only communicate through YouTube links, **** poetry, and prose can't even muster the quality to be laughably called prose, let alone be taken seriously? Really? See, one important of the interweb is that you should guard your personal data and info, especially when it comes to delusional paranoids with notions of grandeur.

When I was 19 this local cop thought I was guilty of taking cash.A month later they caught the person who took it.The night he questioned me he came to where I worked and told me I should come with him to police station.It was a small town station only 8 cops worked there.He asked me if he could search me and I said yes.He had me strip down to my boxers and then had me take them off.He questioned me for 45 minutes before I was allowed to put my clothes on.There were 3 other cops in the room doing other things.He tried to humiliate me to get a confession and even arrested me 2 days later and was taken to city prison for over 24 hours.He waited till 8pm on a friday night.I think to make it take longer to get out.At the hearing a week later it was thrown out without even going in

Originally Posted by alienator .

• I've never seen Swampy and Tony Z. at the same time, which makes me think they're the same person.How's that?
Hahahahahaaa...

There was once a Police woman that walked the beat in my home town in England. She could have abused me and I would have liked it... a lot.

So your Irish heritage, is that like most Americans that 'claim' to have Irish ancestry - your great, great, great grandfather once had an Irish Terrier? ;)

swampy1970 said:
Hahahahahaaa... There was once a Police woman that walked the beat in my home town in England. She could have abused me and I would have liked it... a lot. So your Irish heritage, is that like most Americans that 'claim' to have Irish ancestry - your great, great, great grandfather once had an Irish Terrier? ;)
Almost. My great, great, great, great, great grandfather got sick once eating some blighted potatoes.

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

Hahahahahaaa...

There was once a Police woman that walked the beat in my home town in England. She could have abused me and I would have liked it... a lot.
I'm thinking a newly graduated officer, some cuffs, top two buttons on her shirt missing and some fun with the baton.

This is a story of abuseing the police. One day a man was out biking in his favorite biking place. the bike cops on bikes stopped him for some minor infraction.

the man became agressive and beat up the police officers and made them build a bicycle jail and the man made the police live in the bicycle jail for a long long time.

an alligator got into the jail and ate the police officers and then the man said "how does it feel being eaten by an alligator"

the police officers later on in court charged the man with abuse.

what was the charge?

Alienator - maybe a black neighbourhood is where there's been some huge huge oil spill and all the roads are covered in asphalt - I mean, maybe the roads are covered with black coffee.

No information is private on the internet anymore after powerful computers and large data storage allowed government agencies like the NSA and FBI (in addition to corporations) to monitor, record and sift internet traffic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_call_database, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Awareness_Office
Another prerequisite to internet monitoring is that large numbers of people actually use the internet, ostensibly for some productive purpose.
What Snowden "revealed" has already been in the public domain for many years.

Quote: Originally Posted by alienator .
Again, who cares?

It does seem odd that you brag about being able to walk into the "blackest" neighborhoods and not be harmed. Wow. When you walk into those neighborhoods do actually walk on the ground or a few inches above it? Why are the neighborhoods so "black"? Can't they afford lights? Do they use a lot of scattering surfaces and surfaces that absorb a lot of visible light? If you look at the neighborhoods in the non-visible EM spectra, are they still super duper black? Have you tried illuminating them with a black light? How do you rate blackness? Is it according Planck's black body theory? Have you measured Tony Z for blackness? I happen to know that in the deep UV spectrum, I'm very black.

Whoa!?!

I just looked at this thread, today (15 Oct 2013), for the first time ...

So, Herr alienator had previously, openly revealed that he is unsympathetic to abuses against those whom he perceives are not of his ilk and/or against the down trodden ...

Of course, in the more recent past, alienator has pretended to be the champion of what is good in the World (as we know, including to his daughter who must surely think that her father is a hypocrite, or will think that to be the case if his wife doesn't divorce him & take her away to the safety of the sane World) ...

I did not realize that alienator had previously outed himself (!!!) as a hypocrite in social matters, too.
BTW. Look at this pic which I found ...

Are "Allen Nader" & alienator the same individual?

THAT certainly seems to be a possibility.

I got this...:
big-smile.png

Quote: Originally Posted by alienator
Again, who cares?

It does seem odd that you brag about being able to walk into the "blackest" neighborhoods and not be harmed. Wow. When you walk into those neighborhoods do actually walk on the ground or a few inches above it? Why are the neighborhoods so "black"? Can't they afford lights? Do they use a lot of scattering surfaces and surfaces that absorb a lot of visible light? If you look at the neighborhoods in the non-visible EM spectra, are they still super duper black? Have you tried illuminating them with a black light? How do you rate blackness? Is it according Planck's black body theory? Have you measured Tony Z for blackness? I happen to know that in the deep UV spectrum, I'm very black.

0.jpg

0.jpg

big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png