Do you have to cheat?

"Mark" <pleasegivegenerously@warmail*turn_up_the_heat_to_reply*.com.invalid>
<snipped>
> I thought that taking testosterone wouldn't have helped his recovery the
> next day. Didn't he just 'bonk' the previous day? Stuffing loads of
> carbs
> in after the stage would have got the muscles brimming with glycogen
> again.

I think the inference is that he had an infusion of his own blood from
earlier in the season; blood which contained Testosterone.

Tom.

On 26 Jul, 02:16, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> As for my thoughts on this matter, the short version is that I like
> amateur racing, and I don't think it is good for the pro sport when the
> decisive move in the Tour comes on the rest day.
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
> to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos- Hide quoted text -

What makes you so sure that amateur riders do not dope? Do you have
any evidence? I think you are wrong.

On 24 Jul, 21:35, "archierob" <[email protected]> wrote:
> It is a passion - perhaps the one enduring passion of my life, I love
> my bike, I love cycling - but should I love it? It has become a game
> of cheats and chemists - my chemist is more gifted than yours, the
> latest revelations in a tour that was supposed to restore all our
> faith in its honesty is increasingly seemingly more fraudulent by the
> day. Should I give up? Can this sport ever be honest, indeed can any
> 'sport'?

Cycling is riddled with cheats at every level from drug cheats in the
Tour to "ordinary" cyclists cheating the law by jumping red lights and
not paying their fair whack of tax.
If you want to be honest jack in cycling and buy a car like everyone
else

In news:[email protected],
Sir Jeremy <[email protected]> tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:
> On 24 Jul, 21:35, "archierob" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> It is a passion - perhaps the one enduring passion of my life, I love
>> my bike, I love cycling - but should I love it? It has become a game
>> of cheats and chemists - my chemist is more gifted than yours, the
>> latest revelations in a tour that was supposed to restore all our
>> faith in its honesty is increasingly seemingly more fraudulent by the
>> day. Should I give up? Can this sport ever be honest, indeed can any
>> 'sport'?

> Cycling is riddled with cheats at every level from drug cheats in the
> Tour to "ordinary" cyclists cheating the law by jumping red lights and
> not paying their fair whack of tax.
> If you want to be honest jack in cycling and buy a car like everyone
> else

You really /are/ a ****, aren't you. Preumably the next time a footballer
takes a dive in the penalty area you'll be writing to the Daily Wail asking
them to back a campaign to ban football.

--
Dave Larrington
The elder stoat leads, in all circumstances.

Dave Larrington <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Cycling is riddled with cheats at every level from drug cheats in the
> > Tour to "ordinary" cyclists cheating the law by jumping red lights and
> > not paying their fair whack of tax.
> > If you want to be honest jack in cycling and buy a car like everyone
> > else

> You really /are/ a ****, aren't you.

No, a troll, and you're the one who is doing exactly what it wants.

Daniele

Why "no"? He can be both a troll /and/ a ****, can't he?

--
Dave...

On 27 Jul, 12:14, "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Innews:[email protected],
> Sir Jeremy <[email protected]> tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:
>
> > On 24 Jul, 21:35, "archierob" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> It is a passion - perhaps the one enduring passion of my life, I love
> >> my bike, I love cycling - but should I love it? It has become a game
> >> of cheats and chemists - my chemist is more gifted than yours, the
> >> latest revelations in a tour that was supposed to restore all our
> >> faith in its honesty is increasingly seemingly more fraudulent by the
> >> day. Should I give up? Can this sport ever be honest, indeed can any
> >> 'sport'?

> > Cycling is riddled with cheats at every level from drug cheats in the
> > Tour to "ordinary" cyclists cheating the law by jumping red lights and
> > not paying their fair whack of tax.
> > If you want to be honest jack in cycling and buy a car like everyone
> > else

> You really /are/ a ****, aren't you. Preumably the next time a footballer
> takes a dive in the penalty area you'll be writing to the Daily Wail asking
> them to back a campaign to ban football.
>
> --
> Dave Larrington
> <http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk>
> The elder stoat leads, in all circumstances.

I can't help if you're unable to face the truth

Response to Brave Sir Robin:

> I can't help if you're unable to face the truth

So far you've shown no sign of being able to help at all.

--
Mark, UK
"The government is merely a servant - merely a temporary servant; it

Sir Jeremy wrote:
> On 30 Jul, 10:27, Mark McNeill <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Response to Brave Sir Robin:
>>

> Who?

I believe, m'lud that the gentleman was referring to a fictional character.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Robin

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

People must not do things for fun. We are not here for fun.
There is no reference to fun in any Act of Parliament.