Do you like slowbiking?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Giorgia Coccia, May 10, 2003.

  1. Slowbike is an organization which promotes bicycle-tours through the little known parts of Tuscany
    and Lazio. Our offers are directed towards those who love the “slow-biking”, that kind
    of cycling which permits you to “taste” the route and discover this little known, but
    extremely beautiful, parts of Italy. We take care of everything: we transport your luggage, we
    assist the bikes and the “lazy bikers” with our mini-van. You will have at your disposal
    a guide and all the information about the route. If you have children from age 4 to 8 years old, we
    take care of them, entertaining them whilst you’re cycling. For more information you can visit
    our website www.slowbike.com or you can contact me at this address:

    [email protected]

    Best regards

    Giorgia Coccia

    --
    rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact
    the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting:

    Tags:

  2. On 10 May 2003 21:55:00 GMT in rec.bicycles.rides, [email protected] (Giorgia Coccia) wrote:

    > Slowbike is an organization which promotes bicycle-tours through the little known parts of Tuscany
    > and Lazio.

    this is NONCOMMERCIAL newsgroup. take your SPAM elsewhere.