Do you like slowbiking?

Giorgia Coccia

Guest
Slowbike is an organization which promotes bicycle-tours through the little known parts of Tuscany
and Lazio. Our offers are directed towards those who love the “slow-biking”, that kind
of cycling which permits you to “taste” the route and discover this little known, but
extremely beautiful, parts of Italy. We take care of everything: we transport your luggage, we
assist the bikes and the “lazy bikers” with our mini-van. You will have at your disposal
a guide and all the information about the route. If you have children from age 4 to 8 years old, we
take care of them, entertaining them whilst you’re cycling. For more information you can visit
our website www.slowbike.com or you can contact me at this address:

[email protected]

Best regards

Giorgia Coccia

--
rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact
the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting:

On 10 May 2003 21:55:00 GMT in rec.bicycles.rides, [email protected] (Giorgia Coccia) wrote:

> Slowbike is an organization which promotes bicycle-tours through the little known parts of Tuscany
> and Lazio.

this is NONCOMMERCIAL newsgroup. take your SPAM elsewhere.