Do You Like Sunset Pictures?

SierraSlim

Oct 4, 2010
[COLOR= #0000ff]I do! These are 4 I took on my recent trip to Hawaii. The view is from the grassy area outside our lanai at the condo. The pictures are as they were taken, with no enhancements or editing yet. I hope you enjoy them. I loved seeing them![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

Reactions: 64Paramount
Beautiful pics, Sierra! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif

***as I look out the window and watch the snow fall*** /img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif

i......s..u..d.d..e.n..l.y......f...e.e..l......v.e..r....y.....s.l..e..e..p..y. Nice pics.

What a beautiful country the USA is! These pictures are fantastic!

[COLOR= #0000ff]Thanks, y'all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]I wasn't sure anyone would want to see them, but I just think the sunsets are so lovely I had to share them. I'll put up a few of equally stunning sunrises later.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]You're right, Dave. The earth is a beautiful place!![/COLOR]

Is this a private thread or can we add to it??

Slim, I will remove the pictures if it is not OK??

[COLOR= #0000ff]Brad, [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Of course we can share. I'm assuming those lovely pictures were taken from your airplane? Pretty!![/COLOR]

Originally Posted by SierraSlim .

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Brad, [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Of course we can share. I'm assuming those lovely pictures were taken from your airplane? Pretty!![/COLOR]
PM sent.

[COLOR= #0000ff]Just looking at the pictures, after coming in from the cold gray dampness here, really makes me want to go back!!! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif[/COLOR]