do you pee off your bike?

michelemarrano Most American women would rather DIE than use a port-a-john. [/QUOTE said:
I just came across this post from Michele last February and it reminded me of a story. My boss, who spent her life as about as unathletic a woman as you might find, took up "spinning" classes a few years ago. From that grew her desire to ride one of the long charity rides -- I believe it was from Richmond, Va. to Washington, D.C. She trained for it and we all were proud of her when she completed it.
As she was telling us all the details later we suddenly realized that never before in her life had she been subjected to a port-a-john. She said, "And I couldn't believe that some gross guy had peed in the SINK!"
When we stopped laughing we told her, "Boss, that wasn't a sink!"

zmanzzzz said:
how do hang glider pilot's go wee wee? :D

Z,

I don't know about hangliders, as I've never tried the sport. I suppose you could say they p*ss on us from a great height.

When I was in the army they made us all jump out of aeroplanes with parachutes.

The first time, I was like the little pig that went to market; I went wee wee wee all the way home (to mother earth)! :D

Kind regards,

I've personally never been in a situation where I couldn't just pull off and take care of business. However, a good friend of mine was at a race where a local postie (now retired) stuck an empty water bottle in his shorts and filled it up, closed the lid and tossed it to the side of the road. How'd ya like to find that one on the side of the road? I can see it now, "Cool, a Postal water bottle.... full of ****!" NASTY!

try this. pack a heavy duty diaper with the unnecessary bits trimmed off. when the time has come shove it down your shorts and try to pee slowly, allowing the padding to absorb.

babyyippy said:
try this. pack a heavy duty diaper with the unnecessary bits trimmed off. when the time has come shove it down your shorts and try to pee slowly, allowing the padding to absorb.

you could then chuck it at an opposing fan.

babyyippy said:
Are you serious?

babyyippy said:
It can be done. Trick is to release slow enough to allow the material to absorb. :D
But wouldn't that be aggravating? When you just want to get it all out so that you can get on with your game! So what if your legs get drenched in pee. For the amount of water bikers drink, the pee content is probably mostly water anyway ... mostly harmless.. ;)

Funny thread, hehe..

I've seen guys drop to the back of the peloton and shoot to the side in the early stages of a race.

I've never managed, I suspect that my saddle doesn't allow (I usually need to go after I get off the saddle).

I've just finished reading "Put Me back On My Bike" the biog of Tom Simpson. In it Barry Horban tells of a new hat he was wearing during one stage of the Tour. Apparently it was his pride and joy, so he was a little surprised when Simpson asked to borrow it. When he asked him why Simpson just turned to him and said "I need to take a ****."

tthe things you sacrifice for your team leader...lmao

Chris_E said:
I've just finished reading "Put Me back On My Bike" the biog of Tom Simpson. In it Barry Horban tells of a new hat he was wearing during one stage of the Tour. Apparently it was his pride and joy, so he was a little surprised when Simpson asked to borrow it. When he asked him why Simpson just turned to him and said "I need to take a ****."

tthe things you sacrifice for your team leader...lmao

Yes! I read that book too and that part cracked me up. I think it siad that Horban's hat was one that everyone in the peloton was after and it was very hard to come by at the time. The exact quote by Simpson had a distictly British flair to it though. The way I remember it is that when Horban asked Simpson why he wanted to borrow the hat, Simpson replied; "I want to have a **** in it". LOL!

Ever had a problem getting yer bibs off in time... problem solved. This from the manufacturer... (there're some interesting illustrations too ;)

You can finally satisfy your physiological needs without the stress caused by undressing. The central channel of the Smp4bike saddle range allowed us to develop an innovative pair of shorts with a zip in the lower part. The zip neither rubs on the saddle nor constricts your private parts: you only realize it’s there in the moment of need ....

http://www.sellesmp.com/en/2008.htm

Marcus Burghardt had to wave the motor bike camera back the during the TDF,
the other day, while he was in the breakaway, so he could drain his main vein,
off camera. They camera guy and his driver didn't get the idea, until MB started to pull his bibshorts down:eek: .
As for me, I usually never have to go, mainly because I sweat so much.

Watching the olympic triathalon, one of the guys has a *yellow spot* on his suit..

(whitfield in fourth!!!)