do you pee off your bike?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by zmanzzzz, May 19, 2003.

1. Blimp

Blimp New Member

In addition, how does one actually 'do it' wearing a bib? Pulling down the front will stretch the fabric after a while (but if you've gotta go...) but how does one have a poo when in the middle of a long (cold) day without totally disrobing? [/QUOTE]

Very easy, albeit involuntary. Simply consume plenty of beer and pizza (refer another thread) the night before a big ride, then try to fart the next day

2. rollers

rollers New Member

pull over and catch up. If they don't wait up to allow easy catch up then everyone involved knows they'll pay up eventually.

3. RalleighOke

RalleighOke New Member

Here is what the pro's did on the TDF.

4. rollers

rollers New Member

and it appears they're all "going over the top"

LOL

This is really TDF? too funny.

5. RalleighOke

RalleighOke New Member

Yup...

Paolo Fornaciari of Italy, Ignacio Gutierrez of Spain, Sandy Casar of France and Michael Rogers of Australia, from left, relieve themselves on the side of the road during the second stage of the Tour de France cycling race between La Ferte-sous-Jouarre and Sedan, eastern France, Monday, July 7, 2003. (AP Photo/Laurent Rebours)

6. zmanzzzz

zmanzzzz New Member

bump

7. Alnamvet

Alnamvet New Member

Triplr layer of Depends seems to work fine for me...

8. pbiker

pbiker New Member

I run and ride a bike. Everyone knows that you go BEFORE a race. I run a lot at night and there have been times that I've been running and needed to take a crap, so I just went behind some bushes and used leaves. Anyone who runs alot can give you the same kind of stories. Stuff happens. I ride a road bike, and all the time I've riden my bike, I've never had any problems.

pbiker (the p does not stand for pee and I'd never pee on myself at least not intentionally. Is it a mountain biker thing???

9. Cipher

Cipher New Member

This one absolutely cracks me up! :D

(I pull over;) ).

10. Alnamvet

Alnamvet New Member

Forget my last reply....after 2-3 cases of Sol, the Depends weighed me down too much; now, I just insert a Foley catheter, run it down my seatpost, and let fly. On a cold, blustery winter day, all those who follow you will have frozen Ghandi juice on their "suave" Bolles'.

11. EricGu

EricGu New Member

This year on OLN's tour coverage, at one of the "go to commercial shots", I saw 4 postal riders in an echelon, each with their hand on the saddle of the guy in front. After a few seconds it dawned on me that the guy in front wasn't pedalling...

12. Greg-O

Greg-O New Member

I just stick an empty water bottle in there, and let 'er rip. One of my buddies has a long plastic tube that he sticks up his shorts and lines up with his member. It's a good idea, but it takes forever for him to line the tube up, and occasionally he messes up and gets a nasty spray.

13. xcgeek

xcgeek New Member

I pissed in my shorts for the first time this year. It was during a 3 mile uphill TT (it hurt, I was in my 25 or 23 the whole time and only got 2nd by 7 sec.) in pouring rain and occasional hail. It actually felt quite good.

The Euro's at Abitibi (UCI jr stage race in Canada) would piss in bottles most of the time, only a few would go while riding. No one stopped, but it is harder to catch back up to a group when you're running jr gearing. Most of the Americans would piss off to the side. One stage I ended up pushing a team mate three freaking times in 120K!

14. rollers

rollers New Member

I guess in the rain it wouldn't matter that much. The relief and the warmth... Yeah, I can see it.

All in all though I think I'm glad I'm not gifted enough as a rider to need to deal with this question. :)

15. Geewizza

Geewizza New Member

I have a friend who races in long road races, this is his way of dealing with the urges. He and his team mate move to one side of the road away from the pack. The pisser then takes the old fella out of the shorts leg while his team mate has locked arms on the oposite side to the peeing action. Apparently you put your hand on your mates closest shoulder or the back of his upper arm, he does the same and arms are locked around each other, he keeps peddling and you pee out the opposite side of the bike. Clean as a whistle, so I'm told. He even told me of opposite teams helping each other out.

He said he's never taken a dump on a bike, but mentioned that some guys take a couple of good laxatives after their meal the night before a race (6-8 hours before race) and first thing in the morning you **** like there is no tomorrow. After your morning dump take two or three Imodium tablets and you can then survive 6-8 hours without a dump.

I've not tried it but it sounds better than doin it in ya pants.

Wizza.

16. rollers

rollers New Member

a duke in the drawers - that one still cracks me up

17. ProfTournesol

ProfTournesol New Member

boy, if you need Imodium to go 6 hours without a ****, you need to see a doctor!

18. Geewizza

Geewizza New Member

Oh, i forgot to mention... the release following the 6, 8 or more hours after Imodium is said to be like like giving burth to quads. You loose so much fluid during the ride she dries up.

Wizza.

19. Geewizza

Geewizza New Member

I did mean BIRTH!!!

20. Geewizza

Geewizza New Member

Tell me about it... My friend hasn't done this himself (so he says), I guess if your paranoid you'll try anything!

Cheers,

Wizza.