do you pee off your bike?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by zmanzzzz, May 19, 2003.

1. JuneBug

JuneBug New Member

OKokok
    haha

2. alicem

alicem New Member

~shaking my head at the tea snorting skirt flashing June~ How did I know to see you here?!!!

Try Luz Ardiden....way too steep to get most of the riders down off the summit so on the walk down to get back to motorised wheels suddenly heard a massive scream to get out of the way and almost threw myself (accidentaly of course) down a hairpin to then see various riders hurtling past on the descent only to lock their breaks on later. Got a few goodies from my beaut team (Postal) but the best was 6 riders of all various teams stopping a few metres from me and peeing away. Sorry to say I was too red in the face at seeing something like that despite my wish to run down and snap a close pic.

June, don't tell me, you would have snapped away I am sure!!!!!

Micky B grin! :D

3. JuneBug

JuneBug New Member

I went to an art gallery, once, where there was a special showing of ((I can't think of the famous artist.....grrrr) she is known as the 'plaster caster' she gets plaster molds of famous rock stars private gomigajigs some while in full throttle. QUITE amazing.

.....ok a pic would do. But maybe just from the legs down.
    YOu know....a "guess the rider' kinda thing.
    That way no one is incrinimated and it is still a 'politically correct' picture.

ha!

4. alicem

alicem New Member

HA HA HA, yep, I know who you mean but can't think of the name either! Oh damn, I wish I knew how to post my TDF pics at times like this....even my Mum who HATES cycling and only wanted to look at the 'panoramic views etc..' got stuck on the podium shots from when I snuck into the press enclosure of O'Grady and his package. LMFAO thinking back at how she just couldn't turn the page.

Heck June; I wouldn't have cared and I don't think they would have either if I had their b^%^%cks with faces too and just snapped away !!!!(no comments to golden showers needed thank you guys!)

;)

5. cfsmtb

cfsmtb New Member

oh, gawd, the wee thread that never dies....

6. alicem

alicem New Member

Ahh, I know bain, but one must contine dear Cfs for the love of scro*um, um, spawn and haggis rather.

;) A

7. cfsmtb

cfsmtb New Member

8. alicem

alicem New Member

Just 'attempting' to have a giggle and play on words but they obs don't translate to down under speak!

9. JuneBug

JuneBug New Member

I have never had haggis. I have had some kinda perfectly done gross french Ox Tail food called 'delicacy' ~which is probably close to a haggis. Guess I have no taste for culminary arts. (yes I like Jello!)

OK reading this thread has given me insight to some new 'rules' for long rides:
    1) Be polite and announce you are pee'ing. or snotting for that matter.
    2) Never drink from a strangers warm waterbottle if offered
    3) OR....smell the offered bottle first.
    4) bring an umbrella or large tarp to the races.

Did I miss any??

10. alicem

alicem New Member

Yeah....take some extra tissues, you can find some long grass or a secluded spot but what's the point as the ladies amongst us can't 'do the shake' like our male counterparts ;)

11. JuneBug

JuneBug New Member

if you have to ....you can always use your bike socks.

now there is a handy tip to share on a long ride. :O

12. cyclist_nc

cyclist_nc New Member

What is the proper edicate for deposing of the socks? Do you just place them in your shirt pocket or give them a toss? Doe's the heat of the day make any difference?

13. alicem

alicem New Member

JUNE! What has started here thanks to mine and your post?!

'N.C'.....think talcumn powder primarily and go with the Chinese on nose/face masks!

;) Alice

14. JuneBug

JuneBug New Member

eeeeeeeeeew!!!!

maybe stick it in the back pocket and start pulling. its a sure way to get rid of the competition!!!!

15. dave074

dave074 New Member

I used to train with a guy who realized he had to crap while he was in a 5 or 6 man break in a pro 1/2 race. Luckily, he wasn't wearing a bib, and he pulled it off in full-on stealth mode. He said his main worry was that their would be an attack if he was seen in that very vulnerable state.

16. alicem

alicem New Member

Don't you try and pull an ewwwww on this one g/f!!!!!!!!!!!:p

17. alicem

alicem New Member

O.K, why did I wake up and sign on? This is SO not what I wanted the discussion to end up on!

Since I am here though, what about the rider, damn famous but cannot rem his name right now who had a case of the runs but had to keep going (excuse the terminology!)as only had a few seconds on his main rival leading into Paris in order to clinch the maillot jaune. Not a need to have to stop for a #2, just a constant necessity!

His fellow riders wern't too happy apparantly about the wiff either!

Going to puke now ;)

Alice

18. Hitchy

Hitchy New Member

G'day,

it was jan Ullrich in lasts years TDF.......worse still was that his team mates were required to assist in his 'clean up'!......you'd wanna be getting paid alot!.....anyway, back to the thread subject, (i haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if this has already been mentioned)....Doing a pee is no problem. I just loop IT around my ankle a few times (gotta be careful o' them chain rings!) & pee...that way I don't get any splash on me. In winter, i loop it around my neck & paint it as a scarf.......only problem then is attractive women.. I ......can't ....can't Br..Br..Breathe,

cheers,

Hitchy

19. dave074

dave074 New Member

I think Greg LeMonde had the squirts during a Worlds RR, but I don't recall the year.

As for peeing in races, I think the womens field has the right idea with the mass stop and squat. Such unity is inspiring.

20. ProfTournesol

ProfTournesol New Member

that sounds like a fat one to me Hitchy:)