do you pee off your bike?

Originally posted by Harrow
Those of you following this post should find the following article, "The Art of On Bike Evacuation", interesting. Complete with tips on technique, it also gives some anecdotal comments on the subject of number two's....

http://www.slowtwitch.com/mainheadings/coachcorn/evacuation.html

Enjoy,
Harrow.

Seems appropriately ironic that they have an advertisement for “Endless pools” on the same page as this article, maybe it should be for “Endless puddles!”:p :p

There ain't no argument here! I haven't done it and don't know that I'd try ........ even if we didn't have girls race with us ...... BUT I'VE SEEN LANCE DO IT AND THAT MEANS IT'S OK.

well i was in the middle of a race before and the guy in front stopped in my way and went for a **** on the track so i 2 go off the track to prevent being ****** on

hey guys! shouldn't they make some sort of device or hole on the shorts that makes the pee exit in an ordily and clean fashion :)

Ummmm...what do the girls do?

Ullrich? Turd? Please - i don't want to tarnish his sexy image with that kind of news! Although, it does raise another interesting question.....

I've seen pro cyclists either step of the bike, or **** of their bike. So not in their pants, but more like the friend of Kupa (see above). It seems that this guy wanted to **** like a pro, but didn't really figure out how it was done?

About nr. 2, I've heard about Ullrichs Turd as well. I am not sure if it's true though. Most riders do usually get of their bike, sit in a ditch and use a cap or something to whipe ;-)

Sure,
One of my freinds taught me how, he just cycles along and pees, and no one notices even in really public areas, he wears jean shorts and just un zips and strafes the cobblestones. I would not recommend it unless your in the back of the pack! =) Poor ******* above.... hehehe

As I have raced, and not just local little club events. I have peed off my bike. Went to rear of pack and did my business. No one was hit with my waste. Another time, 20 minutes in a race. A bunch of us decided to stop the entire field. So there was 100 riders all pulled over to the side of the road pissing.....

Memph

Part of the reason I don't race...

Lemond had a case of the runs in 1989 and just let it go while on the bike...

Hey, blimp, I think it just got worse... Gag!

I noticed in lower CATs that racers pee whenever because they are afraid of losing position. In CAT1 they tend to give you a break or form a group to stop together and then the group can catch up while the pack is "takin' it easy"...

Perhaps it also has to do with the length of the races too...

JBP

yeah lemoind is famous for cycling a stage with diohorrea, he was sent to the back of the peleton until it split and then he wasnt the one being followed by the broom wagon! I think unless in a break all the pros ive ever seen just get off and take a wazz, its not good form to attack during a call of nature

I can't be very comfortable to ride with a duke in the drawers... or even after taking a wiz in the shorts...

OMG, this is funny. I have a few war stories myself but I can top the dude whizzing in his shorts. I cant imagine crapping in a pair of bike shorts. There so tight where does it go, do the leg grippers hold it in?? Damn keep this going.