Do you prefer to ride with males or females?

Neither. I ride mostly alone. There is not much people actually riding to challenge anyway. But I think either genders can excel in the discipline.

I prefer riding with my boyfriend. He is usually my first choice because he pushes me without judging me. But if he is not available I prefer riding with girls. I feel more confident. But only if they are my friends. If I had to do it with someone I don''t now, I think I would rather go solo.

I think if girls have a reliable male friend,you can try ride with him.It will raise your speed:)

That is true and can go a long way to bring up that familiar minds to work together on the lane. I can ride from both the guys and the ladies and feel comfortable as well.

Personally, I don't care if the people I'm cycling with are women or men, as long as we share same goals and take care for each other. I've seen many man only groups or women only, that honestly don't give a thing about the party they're riding with, and that's not a group. A real group never leaves a member alone, or take another route to take advantage, or make insane competition.

As long as they're nice people, I don't really care whatever the rider's gender may be, as I welcome the company during my bike rides.

I forgot to add something to my first post on this and forgot this post even existed, so I need to add something.

Being married to a woman who does not ride I would not want to have a female riding partner, whether if she's married but doesn't have a mate to ride with, or not married; why some of you scream? because there is always a chance that "interest" in each other could develop, this could put my marriage in jeopardy as well as her's assuming she's married and her husband as zero interest in riding.

Could I be strong enough to resist? I seriously don't know; I use to work in corporate settings and attended all sorts of corporate parties without my wife and had women come on to me, but I had no problem resisting those even though some were gorgeous I simply didn't like party girls. I know I've always wished my wife would ride with me but she doesn't and the possibility of being with a woman who does could cause some desires within me that I don't want to bring up and be tempted by it. For me it was one thing to reject "party" girls, but it would be something completely different to reject a cycling "girlfriend". So in my case it would be best not to have a female riding partner.

As long as they're nice people, I don't really care whatever the rider's gender may be, as I welcome the company during my bike rides.

That is true since it is fun that naoes most of us wanna ride. I have come to notice that what we really need in our lives are nice people and talk of the gender should never come in.

What's the difference? I mean, it's more fun cycling with both males and females.
But I am not saying that you should accept my point of view, I am just saying I don't care that much wether I am with male or a female. As long as I am enjoying and they are enjoying, there'll be no problem with it.
Well I am girl, if guys don't want to ride with me, so be it. I can drive with other people too. It's just a matter of one's own happiness.

I actually don't have a preference. I'm cool with anyone as long as they're nice people. It's not really something I think about that often.

I don't mind who I ride with. I have ridden with some ladies, who could out ride me. As long as they can pull, I will be on their wheels as much as I would a guy's wheel. Besides, a lot of the women I ride with are nice looking, and the view is so much better behind them.

That's a funny way of putting it. Some girls are actually nice to you. They're very respectful of elderly people. I commend them for their kindness towards others.

I think if girls have a reliable male friend,you can try ride with him.It will raise your speed:)

It's kind of a situational thing. There are girls that can ride faster than men. So it's sort of case by case. I'm actually much slower than most girls.

I prefer to ride with other women. I think it's extremely sexist to think that males will give women a challenge when doing any sort of exercise.

I understand what you mean. Maybe it's just that other people often see male riders moving faster than women. Then again, it might be because men are too competitive with each other. Whereas women are more about enjoying the view and having fun. :)

I prefer riding with males because I feel safer on the road. I got friends that most of them are boys that is one of the reasons why I am more comfortable to be with male riders. But it is also great to have female riders along since there are certain things that you can talk about only with other female riders. Besides, at the end of the day, what's important is that you can create new friends and have fun while riding as well.