Do you ride knowing it's going to rain ?

The problem of riders in this tropical country is the weather. When it rains, it is not safe to ride for obvious reasons. And when the sun is out there, the weather is too hot for comfort and you will surely perspire and even get your clothes soiled. The best time of riding is at night when the weather is cool but your safety is compromised with the potential presence of criminals. But I remember one time when I was riding during a heavy rain with some other bikers in our village. It was really fun.

I think there's a certain appeal to riding out in the rain. Have you seen people doing amazing stuff in the rain? They could be singing, dancing, and doing whatever. The point is that rainy weather can be just as fun as sunny days.

It depends. If I am in the mood yes. You know I mean sometimes we just like to go out to feel and appreciate the surroundings. There is also some times that we just wanted to lie under our blankets whenever it is raining.
Do something unusual dear, you'll realize those are the priceless moments of our lives that we will go back reminiscing when we're older.
Don't be afraid to do something new. Explore and enjoy.

I never ride in the rain theres to much bike clean up to do afterwards...nobody is impressed with someone riding in the rain ..they just think ur a moron

I never ride in the rain theres to much bike clean up to do afterwards...nobody is impressed with someone riding in the rain ..they just think ur a moron

You have a point. I don't like cleaning up muddy stuff left on the tires and all over the bike. But why do you think people make so much out of doing stuff out in the rain? Like in movies there's always some melodramatic moody kissing scene, break up or whatever. :D

The problem of riders in this tropical country is the weather. When it rains, it is not safe to ride for obvious reasons. And when the sun is out there, the weather is too hot for comfort and you will surely perspire and even get your clothes soiled. The best time of riding is at night when the weather is cool but your safety is compromised with the potential presence of criminals. But I remember one time when I was riding during a heavy rain with some other bikers in our village. It was really fun.
Riding under the rain can be really fun as well, but only if I'm planning to do it anyway so I can wear the appropriate clothes and not be surprised by the rain when I'm wearing some nice clothes.

No I'm not, but I do love to use my bike every after the heavy rain specially every after the super typhoon in our country. I like to observe and to see what's affected area and if the road is passable for vehicles.

Riding under the rain can be really fun as well, but only if I'm planning to do it anyway so I can wear the appropriate clothes and not be surprised by the rain when I'm wearing some nice clothes.
My problem isn't just with the nasty riding conditions - it's mainly with the reduced visibility of drivers.