do you say hello or are you too-cool-for-school?

suzyj <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> As for other riders, I generally nod or wave, or say g'day. If I know
> them, I'll occasionally poke my tongue out at them.

Assuming that was you coming up Fullers Rd on Friday arvo around 4,
I'm going to cut you slack for not doing more than look at me. Uphills
are what gears are for :)

Dave - who was at the lights waiting to turn into Lady Game, on the
commuter beast.

Random Data wrote:

> Assuming that was you coming up Fullers Rd on Friday arvo
> around 4, I'm going to cut you slack for not doing more than
> look at me. Uphills are what gears are for :)

But surely there are heaps of tall, fat arsed women in Sydney riding fixed wheel bikes with "little fish" written all over them...

Hmmm... Perhaps not...

Fullers road is a blast on the fixed wheel - just the right sort of grade to make you work your **** (even fat ones) off, but not so steep it's likely to hurt knees.

I think I remember you, but as you say, I had my hands sort of full at the time :)

Cheers,

Suzy

Hmmm, stumbled upon this thread late. Has anyone heard of "Waving Wednesdays"? Or even "Thumbs-up Thursdays"?

First heard of it about 6-7 years ago, more here: http://biketoronto.ca/topic/show/277.htm