Do You Smoke?

I've been smoking regularly about half a pack of menthols a day for the past 20 years. I drink a lot of supplements to counter the ill effects of smoking, I just can't stop.

I quit smoking because it comprises my breathing. It been 2 years now since I stopped and rebuilding my chest with the help of my bike every morning.

I had never tried smoking and no plans on trying at all. I also hate people who do smoke that doesn't have consideration to others. Being a second hand smoker is much more worst than smoking first hand itself. That is why I am very happy about our government making a law, prohibiting smoking on public places.

Never tried, never will. The benefits are just too small compared to the negative effects they cause.

I'm not a smoker and don't feel the need to do so. This has got nothing to do with those that smoke on a daily basis for I feel that smoking is all about the personal decision that we have taken about life and whether we like it or not, it is not always easy to stop. I have decided not to smoke for any reason .

I don't smoke but my hubby does. We always argue about it. I always tell him ti stop or limit it but however he tried he just keeps going back to smoking. He told me that it is really hard for him to stop and I understand him and I appreciate his efforts. I just tell him that I m always here to support him.