Do You Smoke?

I have never had the desire to take a piece of fermented vegetation, set it on fire , put in my mouth and inhale the fumes. Granted I have done some silly things in my life but that is no one of them.

Try vaping. :D Inhaling the vapour of a liquid chemical compound which also includes Nicotine is sooo much more reasonable. :D

If you are in the states you can get e-liquid that contains THC too! :D

Volnix said:
Try vaping. :D Inhaling the vapour of a liquid chemical compound which also includes Nicotine is sooo much more reasonable. :D

If you are in the states you can get e-liquid that contains THC too! :D
I already did try vaping and I did try e-cigs, I prefer typical cigarettes though. :D

Yes, I do smoke regularly, but a pack can last me for two or three days, and while it's definitely not healthy and greatly expensive, it can help with socialization and it offers a pleasure quite distinct from any other type of pleasure you can find. There's something oddly satisfying about taking a break and just smoking a cigarette. Thing's that quitting gets harder and harder as the time passes, but I'm still not thinking about qutting yet.

trungkaka165 said:
I smoke but that day three to four cigarettes smoking only reach to ensure health
I wouldn't imagine myself smoking only four a day, 15 a day for me is not much. :/

kermitFrost said:
Yes, I do smoke regularly, but a pack can last me for two or three days, and while it's definitely not healthy and greatly expensive, it can help with socialization and it offers a pleasure quite distinct from any other type of pleasure you can find. There's something oddly satisfying about taking a break and just smoking a cigarette. Thing's that quitting gets harder and harder as the time passes, but I'm still not thinking about qutting yet.
If I try my best I can go with a pack for two days, but only when I'm in lack of money or on some sort of special occasions.
Yes exactly, there's nothing that much satisfying as much as taking a break and smoking your favourite brand of cigarette at home or outside. I enjoy smoking at the beach the most.

A friend of mine went to the states once and was rolling a cigarette in the park and the police checked him for drugs!

Is rolling tobacco so weird there?

Strange... That's what everybody is smoking here now.

Not many people buy ready made cigarettes anymore.

When I was a child a lot of people, mostly males, would handroll but it has been a long time since I saw anyone roll .... well tobacco.

Volnix said:
Strange... That's what everybody is smoking here now.

Not many people buy ready made cigarettes anymore.
This seems like the new "hipster" thing to do!
I have seen a few people rolling up their tobacco, it's making a comeback.

jhuskey said:
When I was a child a lot of people, mostly males, would handroll but it has been a long time since I saw anyone roll .... well tobacco.

What do they roll the J's with? Ready made cigarette tobacco? Naaasty! :D

Volnix said:
What do they roll the J's with? Ready made cigarette tobacco? Naaasty! :D
I think J means they are rolling marijuana joints not tobacco cigarettes.
Unless you mean mixing the tobacco with the weed, but I don't think anyone's done that since 1982.

BikeBikeBikeBike said:
I think J means they are rolling marijuana joints not tobacco cigarettes.
Yes... J's as in Joints, chronic, draw, the ganja, the sensi, the puff, the weed, the grass.

If you use ready made cigarette tobacco they are even nastier.

Rolling tobacco is much more smooth and has some humidity if fresh etc.

It's also cut for rolling. Ready made ones use "volume cut tobacco" I think which is cut differently.

I was flirting with the idea of growing some tobacco and make a few batches of cigarettes to sell but its dangerous apparently. You need to process the tobacco first to reduce the nicotine levels or they can be dangerously high...

The cutting machines had different grinding barrels for filling empty tubes and for making hand roll tobacco.

Volnix said:
A friend of mine went to the states once and was rolling a cigarette in the park and the police checked him for drugs!

Is rolling tobacco so weird there?
Haha, I have no idea. Never been to states before. ;/

I only tried it for a week but I did not get addicted to it. I also tried vaping but same thing there is nothing in it for me. I guess I am not the type who can get addicted to nicotene

I used to smoke but I quit about a year ago. It was difficult for me to go out cycling whenever I smoked since I felt like my chest was heavy with breathing difficulties. Since I stopped smoking, I can now go cycling without any problem.