Do you think any hotels carry OLN?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kbh, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Kbh

    Kbh Guest

    Have to be away on business all next week!

    Tags:

  2. Time Cop

    Time Cop New Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2003
    How about hotels in Wisconsin (Superweek)?

  3. "KBH" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:D[email protected]...
    > Have to be away on business all next week!

    I know that the Marriott TownPlace Suites in Scottsdale AZ has OLN, But I think the Channel lineup
    is different for each location

    -T

  4. Brian P

    Brian P Guest

  5. "Brian P" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Rush out now in a buying frenzy and get a TiVO. It will change your life.

    Then you can waste even more time watching TV.

    K. Gringioni wasting my time on the Internet instead

  6. Kbh

    Kbh Guest

    You mock what you don't understand. For the rest of my days on this earth I will never (if I can
    help it) watch another minute of TV that is not streaming from my TiVo. Lets not start a why TiVo
    is god thread, but lets just say I watch the daily two hours of the tour in about an hour and a
    half - when I want to, and how I want to. I pause when I need to answer the phone, and rewind when
    I missed a great Phil comment, and yet it takes me LESS time to watch it than you, strange. That's
    less TV not more.

    But I want to watch each day, and I'll be gone a week, so TiVo doesn't help there. If the hotel had
    it, I would have seriously considered bringing my TiVo along so I could tape it during the day and
    watch just the parts I wanted to at night.

    > "Brian P" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Rush out now in a buying frenzy and get a TiVO. It will change your life.
    >

    > Then you can waste even more time watching TV.
    >

    > K. Gringioni wasting my time on the Internet instead

  7. Mark

    Mark Guest

    "KBH" <[email protected]> wrote in news:D[email protected]:

    > Have to be away on business all next week!

    Drury Inn in Mt. Vernon, IL gets it. I was happy as hell about that earlier this week. Great luck.

    Mark

  8. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Call and ask? Seems pretty simple to me.

    I cannot remember being in a hotel that had OLN (and I travel about 30 nights per year).

    "KBH" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:D[email protected]...
    > Have to be away on business all next week!

  9. Drew Cutter

    Drew Cutter Guest

    Best bet would be the internet . Something like real audio or other media player. Allot of hotels
    have high speed internet connections for business traveler (streaming media from OLNTV or Tour web
    page) would be the best bet.

  10. Dave Clary

    Dave Clary Guest

    I was in a hotel that didn't have it and missed the TTT!!