Do you think he doped?

DiabloScott said:
I'm pretty sure that was decaf espresso. He's Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes; he even married a single mom who was down on her luck... what a mensch!
please! it is well known that cyclists will take a cup of espresso before a race...
I read about it in "Lance Armstrong's war".

e0richt said:
please! it is well known that cyclists will take a cup of espresso before a race...
I read about it in "Lance Armstrong's war".

Please - this is Floyd! He decided to leave Postal because he couldn't get near beer and herbal tea.

DiabloScott said:
I'm pretty sure that was decaf espresso. He's Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes; he even married a single mom who was down on her luck... what a mensch!

BWAAAHA! I love it!

I don't mean to be anal about this, but I think it was no-fat, organic, decaf espresso. From one of those "fair market" coffee producers that treat their workers fairly and all that jazz.

DiabloScott said:
Please - this is Floyd! He decided to leave Postal because he couldn't get near beer and herbal tea.
well, according to his upbringing, he is NOT supposed to wear shorts! guess he got over that for cycling... so do you think, that maybe, he has gotten over his aversion to coffee caffeinated drinks....?

DiabloScott said:
So what was he whining about? :rolleyes: He liked hard shots mo' betta'. :D

DiabloScott said:
im not sure that even makes sense, do you think that he "escaped" being near bear and herbal tea by going to phonak?...

or could it be that he had to get away from lance in order to grow as a cyclist and phonak gave him the opportunity?

Powerful Pete said:
( I believe there are no run-down areas in any large United States city, but please correct me if I am mistaken...
there is very run down areas in every big us city. just go to downtown chicago or detroit.
almost all of out large citys have a "ghetto"