Do You Think Hollywood is So Satanic?

What's so bad about Shimano?

I happened to notice that my bicycle is gradually being deconverted.
SRAM cassette and chain, SunRace shifters, pragmatic ethics, but it still has the Shimano derailleur it came with.

Isn't it obvious it's different than what others use. Seriously I have Dura Ace.

Friends don't let friends ride shitmaNO.

Beside, before I saw the light and One True Way I was a disciple of Mavic Electronique and the Modolo self-destruct cult.

While I will admit to riding a few Huret and Weinmann pieces-o-**** over the years, the only shitmaNO I own is the Dura-Ass track crankset on my Gardin...and I'm STILL in therapy for having broke down and paid real American dollars to the Canadians for it! Actually, it came on the bike so I tell people it was free. They couldn't sell it in Canada. Not even to those effete Frenchies in K-beck. So they palmed it off on an unsuspecting American.

And THAT, my friends, is why we invaded and annexed Canada in 1989.

Originally Posted by danfoz

I don't believe my SuperSix will give me any advantage at Battenkill over my Cinelli, but I have faith that if I stick to my training plan I have a fighting chance.
big-smile.png

0.jpg

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
While I will admit to riding a few Huret and Weinmann pieces-o-**** over the years

I recently got a Weinmann wheel.
... Uh... uh oh... that may be a SRAM cassette, but that's a Shimano hub!!

Didn't Shimano invent the freehub?

Originally Posted by jhuskey

Italians make horrible Sushi.
Are you spamming, or being cryptic?

Originally Posted by Volnix
I think that kinda puts an end to the conversation. It is indeed possible that Benjamin Franklin was a Satanist. Its also possible that he was a Satanist Alien. Or even maybe a Satanist human-like creature from another Dimension! (a bad one).
But it was a Yale.edu article. Yale.edu doesn't just throw around the word "possibly" ***** nilly.
http://yalepress.yale.edu/yupbooks/bookprinter.asp?isbn=9780300116670

Edit1: He may have supported / attended one of these so called "HellFire Clubs", The Monks of Medmenham, which may have been Satanic.

Edit2: http://www.publishersweekly.com/978-0-300-11667-0
Okay, maybe they weren't performing Satanic rituals. They were more concerned with mocking religion.
tongue.png

However, there are atheists who call themselves Satanists to scare or mock religious people. These people are still considered "Satanists" despite their disbelief in the fallen angel.

Edit3: ... unrelated video...

0.jpg

Quote by U2K:
"Edit3: ... unrelated video..."

It was a slow day
And the sun was beating
On the soldiers by the side of the road
There was a bright light
A shattering of shop windows
The bomb in the baby carriage
Was wired to the radio

It's all fun and games until Homeland Security's SRT team shows up!

"Didn't Shimano invent the freehub?"

Nikola Tesla. He invented the Hollyweird Hipster over-priced car that self-immolates and the bicycle freehub. Edison later claimed the freehub as his own, but it was an alternating standard used only by Campagnolo, Miche and Gipiemme. Regina never forgave the inscrutable Japanese for taking a highly reliable, easily serviced, replaced and rebuilt component with an overpriced, integrated, overly complicated unit that saved 8 grams in return for having easily deformed splines made from sushi.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
Quote by JH:
"And that is how I troll."

Well played!
Thanks Bob. Looking back I wish I had posted it "And that is how I t-roll".

I wasn't calling atheists Satanists, I was noting a small subgroup of atheists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan
I don't like that they're alienating Christians, not to mention the stupidity of "Hey, we're atheists! Let's worship Satan!"

It's very stupid, and very real.

0.jpg

Originally Posted by urge2kill
I wasn't calling atheists Satanists, I was noting a small subgroup of atheists.
No no no... Thats all wrong.
big-smile.png
You cant be an Atheist aaaaand a Satanist an the same time... Its kinda contradictory...
big-smile.png

How about an agnostic Satanist, one who doubts the existance of Satan.

Originally Posted by alienator

... or trying to enact laws that force their religious views on others

I was paying, attention, thank you. I reinforced the point just to make sure that there was an objective view.

That much is actually understood by much of the public in that much of the public would like to get of rid of some amendments but hold sacred others. To reinforce the idea, it's just not one amendment but several that different groups would like to see trashed. If you don't see that, you're not paying attention.

Really?

There are limits on all of our rights. If you don't know that and know that has been the case for a long time, you haven't been paying attention.
Well, well... Not too "Open minded" and "Understanding" now???
big-smile.png

0.jpg