Do you think I'm a lady?

babybirdie said:
Can we get some meds over here?!? Some one needs some serious meds here now! Like now, ya know what I mean?
These claws and fangs and claws and fangs and stuff are scaring me.
So how about those meds huh?
I don't think it's as much as he needs "meds" as it is he needs to back off from them. :p

James Bruce Gil said:
VG,

I picked up the implication, but understood perfectly what you meant. Some of the fellows here are a real laugh. Have you thought of the lude suggestions that "stiff upperlip" could have?

Sort of reminds me of the old joke. "What's hit more balls that McEnroes' racquet? Liberace's upper lip!

Kind regards,
ok, that's gross!

mmpc001 said:
Yeah, yeah... :rolleyes:

MMPC,

Its flavoured water.

I once drunk it all night, and heaps of it just to see how good it was. My blood alcohol concentration reached 0.035%, which I suppose was good so far as road safety goes, but I was up all night peeing and in between leaks I was farting almost continuously.

Do your self a favour and the rest of us as well; Switch to the real stuff and we'll all get a good nights sleep and we won't have to eat baked beans to compete! :eek:

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
...but I was up all night peeing and in between leaks I was farting almost continuously.
I'm sorry to hear about your flaulence and excretory issues. :D Alas, I have suffered no such problems drinking my "flavored water." :rolleyes: As for the alcohol content, it's equivalent to 4.2% by volume (3.2% by weight) but that's fine by me. I can still get a decent buzz going after 3-4 of 'em. And just think, James - more "real beer" for you... ;)

mmpc001 said:
I'm sorry to hear about your flaulence and excretory issues. :D Alas, I have suffered no such problems drinking my "flavored water." :rolleyes: As for the alcohol content, it's equivalent to 4.2% by volume (3.2% by weight) but that's fine by me. I can still get a decent buzz going after 3-4 of 'em. And just think, James - more "real beer" for you... ;)

mmpc,

There's a thread for people genuinely interested in drinking beer called "too good to be true". At 4.2% by volume you could probably just about qualify for the brave new society we are crteating there. You'd have to drink more than 4 in the fullness of time though. Eventually when you reach 12 to 15 you may reach the same conclusion that I did about light.

Kind regards,

babybunny said:
Well, do ya? :p

Lemme see... I love bunnies and babies cuz they're sooooooo cute and cuddly. I'm pretty petite, so I have to ride a ~49cm frame. I'm also Asian.

how old are you? :)

babybunny said:
Who's Jerry? Is he gonna hurt me? *Hops into corner and puts paws over head* I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't hit me!

I have a baby mousey and he loves everyone cuz he's so small and cuddly! *playfully rolls Mousey on his back and tickles his tummy* I also have a baby bunny but she's sleepin' right now. Shhhhhhhh...... Babies gotta get their sleep and kisses or else they'll be sad :(

Weee!

Oh my God...Someone please tell me it's open season on rabbits. That was sssoooooo sickly sweet I think I'm going to throw-up...repeatedly.

Stevedvg said:
Oh my God...Someone please tell me it's open season on rabbits. That was sssoooooo sickly sweet I think I'm going to throw-up...repeatedly.

104 Diabetics ,worldwide, have already expired due to reading this thread!

jhuskey said:
104 Diabetics ,worldwide, have already expired due to reading this thread!

This is not to mention that the rabbit has become an endangered species.

Grilled rabbit, fried rabbit, rabbit stew, bar-b-qued rabbit, fricassee of rabbit,................

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:

Grilled rabbit, fried rabbit, rabbit stew, bar-b-qued rabbit, fricassee of rabbit,................

Kind regards,
Road accident rabbit, mixamathingied rabbit.....
:mad:

beanfoto2 said:
Road accident rabbit, mixamathingied rabbit.....
:mad:

Mixamotosis -- Rabbit Haemorragic Virus RHD or RHVD for short.

I wouldn't eat rabbit with mixo myself. You can usually tell if a rabbit has it by inspecting the liver. Funny thing it is more prevalent in baby and sub- adult rabbits. I think it might have got the baby bunny.

Kind regards,

Save the bunny.

babybunny has publicly stated s/he/ it doesn't do drugs, tho' we may all suspect an O D on saccharin.

So don't be mean. We are a group that others regard as eccentric in the extreme. When one of our members seems to be on a different planet, should me not defend and cherish them?

Or must we bring along the prejudices that gain nothing for the group.

On a brief experience of trawling the posts I have found 4 things:-

Good advice, ( great, keep it up)

Bad advice, ( If you don't know, you don't HAVE to post)

Mine's bigger/better/more expensive than yours, ( expected in a consumer society that cannot function without people always buying something new)

An amazing amount of vitriol, persaonal abuse and blind prejudice, ( hey why not divert all that energy onto cyclist hating motorists OK?).

I take no personal stance on ear length.

I do not eat rabbit. :(

beanfoto2 said:
Save the bunny.

babybunny has publicly stated s/he/ it doesn't do drugs, tho' we may all suspect an O D on saccharin.

So don't be mean. We are a group that others regard as eccentric in the extreme. When one of our members seems to be on a different planet, should me not defend and cherish them?

Mine's bigger/better/more expensive than yours, ( expected in a consumer society that cannot function without people always buying something new)

An amazing amount of vitriol, persaonal abuse and blind prejudice, ( hey why not divert all that energy onto cyclist hating motorists OK?).

Awww.... thanky beanfoto2. OD on saccharin? I've never gone overboard on saccha-WEE!!!!!!

beanfoto2 said:
Save the bunny.

BF2,

I am curious about this bad advice, thing? Did I stuff up the recipe? :confused:

Mine's no longer new: As I said it is a 2003 model. When you reach 57 years of age, what do you do with your money? Put it in a bank and allow it to decline in value or enjoy it?

Rabbit is an introduced pest in Australia and is destroying the environment. I've even had trouble with them nibbling at my plant. How do I know that its not BB? The one I spotted doing it had long ears. Just think of it as recycling. BB eats my plant then I eat BB! :D

Well in addition to riding a bike I am also a motorist. While hating myself at times, I don't allow it to become an obsession. :D

I also am accused of being excentric.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
BF2,

I am curious about this bad advice, thing? Did I stuff up the recipe? :confused:

Mine's no longer new: As I said it is a 2003 model. When you reach 57 years of age, what do you do with your money? Put it in a bank and allow it to decline in value or enjoy it?

Rabbit is an introduced pest in Australia and is destroying the environment. I've even had trouble with them nibbling at my plant. How do I know that its not BB? The one I spotted doing it had long ears. Just think of it as recycling. BB eats my plant then I eat BB! :D

Well in addition to riding a bike I am also a motorist. While hating myself at times, I don't allow it to become an obsession. :D

Kind regards,
You should think of it as a compliment that so many cute bunnies love your plants! :)

James Bruce Gil said:
BF2,

Kind regards,

Gil: Eccentricity is for the rich, if you are as me. and maybe you are not, in the middle class ,just strange is sufficient. And on the west coast of the US, equal to dull and ordinary.
Remember the Louis Caroll Hare, clever,nervous but a pain in the ass.
Totally corrupted a little girl and got her hook on hallucinogens.
At least that was my take on the story.
Mad Hatter ... **** , drug dealer.
I will admit this thread has lasted longer than I ever imagined.
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Bruce Gil said:

Kind regards,
Where's my hasenpfeffer?