Do you think I'm a lady?

Telegram Sam said:
I just fed a rabbit to my Boa Constrictor...
What the hell is up with this thread?

Wish I could tell you, Sam. It is a bit whacked, as the youngsters say.

What do you make of it? I'm bored today so I'll go along for the ride.

Whatever it is, I hope it will make me laugh. Beer time, 'scewz me. Tonight's choice is a house standard, a Gold, brewed by Kanterbrau. Very nice, inexpensive....

less'go said:

Whatever it is, I hope it will make me laugh. Beer time, 'scewz me. Tonight's choice is a house standard, a Gold, brewed by Kanterbrau. Very nice, inexpensive....

Mmmm... Kanterbrau... never heard of it. Sounds good though. Bet it goes well with hasenpfeffer?

Shreklookalike said:
I hear if you put the batteries in backwards the bunny just keeps coming and coming and coming. ;)

That reminds me of this girl I was out with a few years back,thought she really ,really liked me and then I found out she was just having a seizure.
Bummer!!

I have a wild hunch that, by the end of your night, the kanterbrau will provide more substance and enjoyment than mr or mrs. funnybunny.

Interesting, thought I'd heard of all beers, and I even work for a (mrs.) Canter.

Kanterbrau... mhh sounds good maybe I'd just settle for a Stella :D

As far as the bunny dude please talk to your school counseling about your identity problems, now if you want to brag 'bout how fast you r dowhilling this is the right spot ;)

cheers

less'go said:
Well, BB&S may all be at stake in this thread, so I'm glad you've joined us.

Only Jerry, I'm thinkin, seein' as how the name of this thread has that catchy-reel-em-in title, see? That maybe maybe your bunny images will be spoiled, y'know, when I ask you to take a minute, my friend, to quietly remember, to listen via your internal I-tunes, to try to recollect, you know... To remember that great classic of our era, the song that begins "I met her in a club down in ??? Hall, where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola....
:D
I think its, "I met her in a bar down in old SOHO.." anyway, this thread is giving me the heebie-jeebies.....

Schlameel, schlamozzle...

Now it ain't the same brewery, though, Meehs. It's like the diff between an authentic Czeck Budweiser and a U.S. Bud. No comparison. But it's not a great beer. Just a good one.

meehs said:
Mmmm... Kanterbrau... never heard of it. Sounds good though. Bet it goes well with hasenpfeffer?

less'go said:
Schlameel, schlamozzle...

Now it ain't the same brewery, though, Meehs. It's like the diff between an authentic Czeck Budweiser and a U.S. Bud. No comparison. But it's not a great beer. Just a good one.

Haha! I didn't mean hasenpfeffer in that (the Laverne & Shirley) context less'go. I was referring to it's actual definition ( a highly seasoned stew made of marinated rabbit meat) in reference to the original poster.

So Czeck Budweiser huh? It's the real deal? I'll have to attempt to try it. I could go for even a mediocre beer right now!

This is a really bizarre thread...

beerbecue said:
I think its, "I met her in a bar down in old SOHO.." anyway, this thread is giving me the heebie-jeebies.....
Yeah, that's what I was thinkin'. Trying WAY too hard! And anyone who has to ask "Do you think I'm a lady" is just inviting a hard time! (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) :D

However, if she is a she, and she's cute....:p

Mein deutsch ist nicht so gut...

Ya, Czec Bud is good, although a little too light (as in light tasting, not a calorie count) for my taste...

Bizarre thread, yep. I'm kind of excited to see what happens. I get bored about once a week and small things can amuse me.

Mees, do you think I am a lady?

PS OMIGOD! Did you check out the votes. There are far more for those who love bunnies than for anything else!!! I re-iterate, WTF?

meehs said:
Haha! I didn't mean hasenpfeffer in that (the Laverne & Shirley) context less'go. I was referring to it's actual definition ( a highly seasoned stew made of marinated rabbit meat) in reference to the original poster.

So Czeck Budweiser huh? It's the real deal? I'll have to attempt to try it. I could go for even a mediocre beer right now!

This is a really bizarre thread...

hi and i officialy welcome you to the cycling forum where people seem not to like bunnies :p

OK, try this:

I'm 6' tall, enthusiastically heterosexual, ride both road and mountain, shoot handguns and rifles competitively, believe the purchase of a minivan is the terminal act of your youth, and that life starts at -20c.

Now, am I a beaver or a goat?

less'go said:

I will say again that my boa constrictor loves rabbits...quite a bit.
As for the beer- I am far to predictable...after five days of 200 kids each, all for the pitance my chosen profession seems to command, the only prescription is an ice cold 22oz. Shiner...and 100 miles this weekend

Lola huh...I don't know if I understand that one, but I am certainly a dedicated follower of fashion none-the-less...
To quote one of my eighth graders, who looked up the lyrics to Lola on a whim...
"This is really a little bit scary"...I think that too applies to the rabbit lover, and I trust your hunch- we are dealing with a shemale on extasy
Cheers

babybunny said:
Who's Jerry? Is he gonna hurt me? *Hops into corner and puts paws over head* I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't hit me!

I have a baby mousey and he loves everyone cuz he's so small and cuddly! *playfully rolls Mousey on his back and tickles his tummy* I also have a baby bunny but she's sleepin' right now. Shhhhhhhh...... Babies gotta get their sleep and kisses or else they'll be sad :(

Weee!
LMAO! Funniest thread ever!

I've always thought Cyclingforums needed a few good trolls. Well done!

babybunny said:
I'm a baby! Kiss me kiss me kiss me!
LMAO again! Really excellent. Thanks for the laughs!

Dark Alley Dan said:
OK, try this:

I'm 6' tall, enthusiastically heterosexual, ride both road and mountain, shoot handguns and rifles competitively, believe the purchase of a minivan is the terminal act of your youth, and that life starts at -20c.

Now, am I a beaver or a goat?

I believe that the presence of Mini-Vans may be the termination of cyclists na dmaybe the downfall of Western Civilization.

As far a being straight I had a Proctologist check my Prostate once and at that moment I had the enlightenment that any small chance of latent homosexuality was put to rest (Not that there is anything wrong with being gay) but it is just not for me and if I were I would be a generous person in some sense.
In other words I would have to be a giver and not a receiver( Not that there is anything wrong with that), and not that I understand nor condem.
I don't even understand women and have always been fascinated by them.
****! Should have stopped at the mini-van comment, damn beer! makes me unitelligable.
What I meant to say was,everyone have a great bike ride tomorrow!

Ok, I think I've left you guys hanging for long enough.

I'm male, definitely heterosexual, animal lover, hiker, completely drug-free, and (don't groan or scoff)... sober. I'm really sorry if this appeared troll-ish. Definitely not my intention. I decided to start this because Manmind replied to a post that I made earlier in the gear forum, in regards to a 49cm bike, that "by my name," he "assumed I was a lady :) "

I've gotten this a lot, so in good fun I decided to run with it and create some ruckus.

Now you're probably wondering WTF I'm named babybunny. Besides the fact that yes, I do think bunnies are adorable, that was the name that I used back in the day when I played first person shooters on the computer. You know, those games where you run around with a gun and shoot people. People would see "babybunny" join their game and figure that I was
a) a girl
b) ready to be given an a$$raping.

I was none of these. I killed them all. It was funny to see messages pop up saying "dEM0n_H3llsPawN_666 was ripped into peices by babybunny's rocket."

So yeah. Weee! I was seriously considering running with this further and basically trying to convince everyone that I was either a girl or a real bunny. That way this forum could have the privilege of saying that they are the only forum on earth to have a very, very happy bunny as a member. :p

I'm just gonna' pretend I didn't read this, 'cause this was indeed turning into a fun little thread, a perfect showcase for some of our cleverest prose and banter (mine and that of all other willing participants, thank you ladies and gentlemen).

We don't get a lot of esoteric fantasia-type material around here. Which is not to imply that sometimes things get a little dry on Cycling Forums Dot Com (please, don't ban me, I take it back, it's not true,you all are always very, extremely exciting).

Ah, man, you've ruined it for me, fun's over. Do you have any troll friends you could send here?

babybunny said:
Ok, I think I've left you guys hanging for long enough.

I'm male, definitely heterosexual, animal lover, hiker, completely drug-free, and (don't groan or scoff)... sober. I'm really sorry if this appeared troll-ish. Definitely not my intention. I decided to start this because Manmind replied to a post that I made earlier in the gear forum, in regards to a 49cm bike, that "by my name," he "assumed I was a lady :) "

I've gotten this a lot, so in good fun I decided to run with it and create some ruckus.

Now you're probably wondering WTF I'm named babybunny. Besides the fact that yes, I do think bunnies are adorable, that was the name that I used back in the day when I played first person shooters on the computer. You know, those games where you run around with a gun and shoot people. People would see "babybunny" join their game and figure that I was
a) a girl
b) ready to be given an a$$raping.

I was none of these. I killed them all. It was funny to see messages pop up saying "dEM0n_H3llsPawN_666 was ripped into peices by babybunny's rocket."

So yeah. Weee! I was seriously considering running with this further and basically trying to convince everyone that I was either a girl or a real bunny. That way this forum could have the privilege of saying that they are the only forum on earth to have a very, very happy bunny as a member. :p

Are you a lady ?....hummm...We'll need more data.
Post a pic, then we can make an educated decision........haha