Do you think I'm a lady?

TrekDedicated said:
I have wasted my time reading every post, can someone tell me what the heck is going on here?

Do yourself a favor TrekDedicated... just quietly go away and pretend that you never read it. This thread just gets weirder every time I check-in!

That was a specially special story. I wrote it on a sticky and attached it to my monitor. I am guarenteed to have a happy day now.
Baby birdies are cute too. Birds like mousies and bunnies. I know Chickens like mousies alot, but in a different way. So, no chikins alowed.
bok bok

Hi babybunny.
I made a new sig with a happier theme.
I think they look happy playing in the grass, dont you?

Reading this thread is liken to watching a freight train take out a bus full of nun and orphans.
It is a gruesome sight but you just can't look away for some reason.

Oh---My---God---

jhuskey said:
Reading this thread is liken to watching a freight train take out a bus full of nun and orphans.
It is a gruesome sight but you just can't look away for some reason.

It all depends on how they get thier hair done. Furry can be defined in different ways. Typically furry reffers to "having hair". But since penguins have feathers, it is like hair to them. Therefore, being that feathers replace hair on penguins they can be considered furry (in thier own way).
I hope that cleared things up for you.

Yay! I like the new sig!

*goes up to reader and gives 'em a big sloppy bunny kiss*

*hops up and down* "Play with me! Play with me!"

less'go said:
People, do your animals have ANY interest whatsoever in cycling?
Heya, I don't JUST post in the cafe :) I've got a few threads here and there in equipment. In fact, I just won a 2003 Fuji Roubaix Pro with 853 frame on eBay for $735. It'll be my first road bike. I can't wait to get it so that I can start passing ricers (souped-up import cars like Civics and Lancers, for those not in the US) and Porsches on the highway @ 200+ mph (322 kph) :D :D :p

Wee! Psycho cuddle bunny!

Bicycles are neat! But when a penguin steps into a cafe, he just follows the conversation as it is. Penguins are not so rude as to come into a forum where there is a specific topic, join in, then change it. Nope Nope.
Cant wait to see babybunny fly by the ricers on the new bicicleta. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE :p

It is a bit cold in antartica, but just north of that in new zealand it can be quite toasty. Believe it or not, most penguins dont live in cold climates. I guess most peeps just think we look cuter when our hair is puffed up to stay warm in the cold places so its easy to believe that we only live in fr,fr,freezing places. As for riding, no matter what the climate is, since we cant fly, cycling is very popular with us. And when it is nippy out, our snugglely fluffy pooness makes a big difference.
Also being that we have been chosen to represent Linux, we have to be kewl in the first place.
To learn more about snugglely fluffy poo penguins click this link ----> HERE