Do you think I'm a lady?

jhuskey said:
Where is Elmer Fudd when you need him.
Huskey,

Sorry, I must be becoming predictable,

Sam's recipe for Drunken chicken would probably work,

Slaughter (humanely) one baby rabbit, skin it, clean it and check liver for signs of hidatids, mixo etc.

If ok:

Rub down with Cajun Spices, minced garlic & olive oil.

Take can of beer open and have three or four sips, shove rest in can and all up enlarged golden circle.

Place in moderate oven for 45 minutes.

Wash down with copius amounts of cold beer.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

Sorry, I must be becoming predictable,

Sam's recipe for Drunken chicken would probably work,

Slaughter (humanely) one baby rabbit, skin it, clean it and check liver for signs of hidatids, mixo etc.

If ok:

Rub down with Cajun Spices, minced garlic & olive oil.

Take can of beer open and have three or four sips, shove rest in can and all up enlarged golden circle.

Place in moderate oven for 45 minutes.

Wash down with copius amounts of cold beer.

Kind regards,

Got me hungry. Wook wabbit twacks!

DOC69 said:
"Luuucy, if you don' stop cryin' I'm goin' over to the Murtz's."
-R. Ricardo
All I wanted was to come to these forums and meet new people and have them accept me! All I've done is try to make people feel loved and warm inside and all I GET is everyone making fun of me for the way I talk and how I'm gay and how you guys want to kill me, skin me, cook me, and eat me!!!

*goes into dark corner and rolls up into ball, paws covering eyes*

babybunny said:
All I wanted was to come to these forums and meet new people and have them accept me! All I've done is try to make people feel loved and warm inside and all I GET is everyone making fun of me for the way I talk and how I'm gay and how you guys want to kill me, skin me, cook me, and eat me!!!

*goes into dark corner and rolls up into ball, paws covering eyes*

I think you have achieved that goal. I feel all warm and fuzzy thanks to you (and my feathers).
Keep up the great work.
No bunny meat for me, nope nope.

babybunny said:
Ok, I think I've left you guys hanging for long enough.

I'm male, definitely heterosexual, animal lover, hiker, completely drug-free, and (don't groan or scoff)... sober. I'm really sorry if this appeared troll-ish. Definitely not my intention. I decided to start this because Manmind replied to a post that I made earlier in the gear forum, in regards to a 49cm bike, that "by my name," he "assumed I was a lady :) "

I've gotten this a lot, so in good fun I decided to run with it and create some ruckus.

Now you're probably wondering WTF I'm named babybunny. Besides the fact that yes, I do think bunnies are adorable, that was the name that I used back in the day when I played first person shooters on the computer. You know, those games where you run around with a gun and shoot people. People would see "babybunny" join their game and figure that I was
a) a girl
b) ready to be given an a$$raping.

I was none of these. I killed them all. It was funny to see messages pop up saying "dEM0n_H3llsPawN_666 was ripped into peices by babybunny's rocket."

So yeah. Weee! I was seriously considering running with this further and basically trying to convince everyone that I was either a girl or a real bunny. That way this forum could have the privilege of saying that they are the only forum on earth to have a very, very happy bunny as a member. :p
what the hell man this is some weird sh#t! how old are you? this bunny **** is getin old! it all still sound a little gay to me man [nothin agianst gays] but if you want to be ecxepted in a cycling forum you need to talk about trek mandones, carbon road bars, those new campagnolo rims you got the other day, and how kick ass eddy merckx is!............lol

ryan_velo said:
what the hell man this is some weird sh#t! how old are you? this bunny **** is getin old! it all still sound a little gay to me man [nothin agianst gays] but if you want to be ecxepted in a cycling forum you need to talk about trek mandones, carbon road bars, those new campagnolo rims you got the other day, and how kick ass eddy merckx is!............lol
AHA

I thought all along that the bunny was probably a bull's hoof. It was too fluffy to be a woman.

Buuuuuuurp!

KInd regards,

ryan_velo said:

I know what you are saying but it could be worse. Talking about Merckx and how he kicked a** is cool as long as someone doesn't say he has a nice a**.
That is when I .... well that's too much for this country boy.
And Look carbon frames are mean frames too. Damn I would like to have some new Campy rims though.
Wouldn't make me better but they look cool!

ryan_velo said:
where the hell did that bunny guy go? I want to know how old he is
**sigh**

I'm 19, currently a sophomore in college. And no, I'm definitely not gay (no offense to gays).

babybunny said:
**sigh**

I'm 19, currently a sophomore in college. And no, I'm definitely not gay (no offense to gays).

There are two of you?

What was that we ate the other day? Somebodies cat? :confused:

Kind regards,

jhuskey said:
No not really!!!!!!!

And after I thought about your statement I am damn tired of you "seem to be politically correct individuals" ready to pounce on someone like me trying make a harmless joke.
I am one that has never offered any questions or commentary that baby bunny or anyone else is gay or make something of it if they were.
Don't take yourself so seriously.
No one else does!

jhuskey said:
And after I thought about your statement I am damn tired of you "seem to be politically correct individuals" ready to pounce on someone like me trying make a harmless joke.
I am one that has never offered any questions or commentary that baby bunny or anyone else is gay or make something of it if they were.
Don't take yourself so seriously.
No one else does!

Huskey,

Just so long as they don't make it compulsory :D

Kind regards,