Do you think I'm a lady?

Stiff Upper Lip said:
Hey VeloG, here's one for you:

What is the hardest thing about being a skiier?

Telling your parents you are gay!

---Signed, A snowboarder---

That was originally snowboarder ,not skier, and I almost kicked the slats out of my crib laughing when I first heard it years ago.

dude, i go both ways

Stiff Upper Lip said:
Hey VeloG, here's one for you:

What is the hardest thing about being a skiier?

Telling your parents you are gay!

---Signed, A snowboarder---

Stiff Upper Lip said:
Oh boy...let's ski the smokies!

Duh Duh Ding Dang Ding Dang Ding Dang Dang (banjo sound heard in the distance)....

Squeal like a pig boy. Actually that movie was in Georgia.

velogal said:
dude, whatever you are you need to get out more

VG,

Lovely to meet you.Have you thought of becoming a citizen of St Sara D'Beer: We are setting up a new free society where everything is optional. Huskey is one of the pillars of our brave new world.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
VG,

Lovely to meet you.Have you thought of becoming a citizen of St Sara D'Beer: We are setting up a new free society where everything is optional. Huskey is one of the pillars of our brave new world.

Kind regards,

Pillar,nah I am more like a fence post like the one my dog pees on in the morning. Not fancy but useful.

jhuskey said:
Pillar,nah I am more like a fence post like the one my dog pees on in the morning. Not fancy but useful.

Huskey,

I hadn't realised that the golden shower concept appealed to you. :D

Obviously you have survived Halloween. How did the party pan out?

I trust the vomitorium was sufficient for the needs of the rank amateurs you were expecting to present the floor show for the delictation of the more discerning attendees?

I guess your looking forward to the hanging chad on Tuesday night?

In your absence I have found another possible candidate for our Utopian pursuit. All we need to do is encourage her to shift over to the "too good to be true thread". She would be most welcome there, providing of course that she doesn't mind a drink on a hot day.

Its nice to find somebody that knows the effect that global warming has had on Hawaii in so far as snow sports are concerned and equally appreciates that Colarado been very slow in warming up sufficiently to surf.

Kind regards,

less'go said:
Well, BB&S may all be at stake in this thread, so I'm glad you've joined us.

Only Jerry, I'm thinkin, seein' as how the name of this thread has that catchy-reel-em-in title, see? That maybe maybe your bunny images will be spoiled, y'know, when I ask you to take a minute, my friend, to quietly remember, to listen via your internal I-tunes, to try to recollect, you know... To remember that great classic of our era, the song that begins "I met her in a club down in ??? Hall, where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola....
:D

The Kinks, Lola

"I met her in a club down in old Soho...
( London sex and sleaze area, probably since the 17th century, ( gee Herman, that ISN'T cute, DON'T take a picture).

Bunnies? Something to do with Hugh Heffner?
:confused:

what a teasing ***** i am, huh?

i meant snow boards and skis.

as for the other - i live near the olympic training center which is crawling with hunky guys and on the other side of town is the air force academy, loaded with cadets who look totally hot in their uniforms, and then there's the studs at down at fort carson

i really moved here to go to school, honest.

Stiff Upper Lip said:
Only interesting if you are hot and if you take and post pics of the girl on girl stuff :) oh, I am such a pig aren't I????

velogal said:

as for the other - i live near the olympic training center which is crawling with hunky guys and on the other side of town is the air force academy, loaded with cadets who look totally hot in their uniforms, and then there's the studs at down at fort carson

Teasing? I'm not easily teased. I caught your double entendre.

You straight or goofy?

BTW, I was once a Ft. Carson stud.

Weisse Luft said:
Teasing? I'm not easily teased. I caught your double entendre.

You straight or goofy?

BTW, I was once a Ft. Carson stud.
You straight or goofy? completely straight

BTW, I was once a Ft. Carson stud. so you know the tolerance to tequilla shooters is lower at high altitude thats why i gave up drinking

velogal said:
...so you know the tolerance to tequilla shooters is lower at high altitude thats why i gave up drinking
Gave up??? That's all part of the fun! You should try being on a low-carb lifestyle AND drinking at altitude. :D I can be schnockered after only a few beers - it's great (and cheap)!

mmpc001 said:
Gave up??? That's all part of the fun! You should try being on a low-carb lifestyle AND drinking at altitude. :D I can be schnockered after only a few beers - it's great (and cheap)!

Isn't drinking counter productive to low carb,not that I have problem with that,and do you not drink to get altitude along with attitude. These are merely questions not comments and besides you stole my tag line.
GREAT AND CHEAP = ME

You know what I am? I’m like a big bear with claws and with fangs...
big ****ing teeth, man.
Yeah... big ******' teeth on me. And your just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner, Shivering.
Yeah, man just kinda... you know, i got these claws and I’m staring at these claws and I’m thinking to myself, and with these claws I’m thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"
And I’m poking at the bunny, I’m poking at it...
Yeah, I’m not hurting it. I’m just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared, the bunny's scared of me, shivering.
And I got these ****ing claws and these fangs...
And I got these ****ing claws and these fangs, man! And I’m looking at my claws and I’m looking at my fangs. And I’m thinking to myself, I don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." I don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?
I’m like a big bear, man.

thegarzacomplex said:
You know what I am? I’m like a big bear with claws and with fangs...
big ****ing teeth, man.
Yeah... big ******' teeth on me. And your just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner, Shivering.
Yeah, man just kinda... you know, i got these claws and I’m staring at these claws and I’m thinking to myself, and with these claws I’m thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"
And I’m poking at the bunny, I’m poking at it...
Yeah, I’m not hurting it. I’m just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared, the bunny's scared of me, shivering.
And I got these ****ing claws and these fangs...
And I got these ****ing claws and these fangs, man! And I’m looking at my claws and I’m looking at my fangs. And I’m thinking to myself, I don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." I don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?
I’m like a big bear, man.

Can we get some meds over here?!? Some one needs some serious meds here now! Like now, ya know what I mean?
These claws and fangs and claws and fangs and stuff are scaring me.
So how about those meds huh?

It kind of sounds like rap or some other kind of music lyrics.

I wonder if bears are also capable of cycling...

keydates said:
It kind of sounds like rap or some other kind of music lyrics.

I wonder if bears are also capable of cycling...

Circus bears are.

Actually, most hard liquor has 0g of carbs! :D It's only those wussy fruity drinks that are loaded with 'em because they're loaded with sugar. So - to answer your question - you can stay low-carb and drink like there's no tomorrow - if you want to...

As for me, drinking is just an occasional thing and even then it's usually a light beer (Mich Ultra, Miller Lite, Aspen Edge, etc.) or two.

velogal said:

VG,

I picked up the implication, but understood perfectly what you meant. Some of the fellows here are a real laugh. Have you thought of the lude suggestions that "stiff upperlip" could have?

Sort of reminds me of the old joke. "What's hit more balls that McEnroes' racquet? Liberace's upper lip!

Kind regards,

mmpc001 said:
Actually, most hard liquor has 0g of carbs! :D It's only those wussy fruity drinks that are loaded with 'em because they're loaded with sugar. So - to answer your question - you can stay low-carb and drink like there's no tomorrow - if you want to...

As for me, drinking is just an occasional thing and even then it's usually a light beer (Mich Ultra, Miller Lite, Aspen Edge, etc.) or two.

That stuff is not beer :eek:

Kind regards'

James Bruce Gil said:
That stuff is not beer :eek:

Kind regards'

Gil:
You know how light beer and sex on the beach are similar.
They are both F**king close to water.