Do you think I'm a lady?

babybunny

Oct 5, 2004
Well, do ya? :p

Lemme see... I love bunnies and babies cuz they're sooooooo cute and cuddly. I'm pretty petite, so I have to ride a ~49cm frame. I'm also Asian.

Hello, and with all due respect, WTF, this is a rather odd thread topic. Might be just the thing for the bike café though. What do you think, Jerry?

babybunny said:
Well, do ya? :p

Lemme see... I love bunnies and babies cuz they're sooooooo cute and cuddly. I'm pretty petite, so I have to ride a ~49cm frame. I'm also Asian.

Who's Jerry? Is he gonna hurt me? *Hops into corner and puts paws over head* I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't hit me!

I have a baby mousey and he loves everyone cuz he's so small and cuddly! *playfully rolls Mousey on his back and tickles his tummy* I also have a baby bunny but she's sleepin' right now. Shhhhhhhh...... Babies gotta get their sleep and kisses or else they'll be sad :(

Weee!

No, Jerry won't hurt, and neither will Gil, although they may be able to shed some light on this rather off-topic, although possibly amusing, thread. I have instructed them to take a look. But you may have to wait, they are in different time zones.

So, what kind of bike do you and your rabbits ride? Presuming that cycling is what brought you to this worthy forum...

babybunny said:
Who's Jerry? Is he gonna hurt me? *Hops into corner and puts paws over head* I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't hit me!

I have a baby mousey and he loves everyone cuz he's so small and cuddly! *playfully rolls Mousey on his back and tickles his tummy* I also have a baby bunny but she's sleepin' right now. Shhhhhhhh...... Babies gotta get their sleep and kisses or else they'll be sad :(

Weee!

less'go said:
No, Jerry won't hurt, and neither will Gil, although they may be able to shed some light on this rather off-topic, although possibly amusing, thread. I have instructed them to take a look. But you may have to wait, they are in different time zones.

So, what kind of bike do you and your rabbits ride? Presuming that cycling is what brought you to this worthy forum...
Bunny and Mousey don't ride bikes... they're both stuffed. But they still have souls and they still love everyone. :p

I'm currently lookin' for a bike. Back in the day I used to ride a lot but it died down as everyone started to get cars and there became less and less point in riding a bike when one could go over to a friend's house or get food easily and quickly in a car. But lately the car has been more of an inconvenience than anything else, and I really want to get back into biking, only this time on a roadie rather than my usual mountain bike (1996 Diamondback Ascent 3.0, $500 at ****'s Sporting Goods)

I'm in college now and it's a pain in the bum bum to have to walk 20 minutes all the way across campus back to the dorm at 3AM after a night of studying at the library. So besides the practical reason of wanting a quick (and fun) mode of transportation across campus, I also want something for exercise, fitness, and just plain enjoyment during my free time.

I'm also kinda a speed demon bunny :eek: and I'm looking forward to the future where I will no longer be slowed down by a 30lb dualie with knobby tires. I'm convinced that the terminal velocity of a mountain bike down a paved hill is 40mph. After that, gears just aren't high enough.

Forgive me if my reply seems a bit... disordered. While it may look like I'm in a timezone where it's currently daytime, I'm just an insomniac. It's actually 5:40AM right now in Ohio, and I'm starting to feel kinda sleepy and incoherent. Okey, gotsta go. Night night all you poofies.

less'go said:
Hello, and with all due respect, WTF, this is a rather odd thread topic. Might be just the thing for the bike café though. What do you think, Jerry?

Hard to say Gil and I are only familiar with BB&S you know Beer ,Breasts and Sports although I use to have some magazines with bunnies in them but my wife doesn't appreciate those around the house but I am at this time picturing one of those bunnies on a mountain bike at 40 mph on a semi rough road. A lot of bouncing is occuring.
That bunny just keeps going and going like that energizer one.

less'go said:
Hello, and with all due respect, WTF, this is a rather odd thread topic. Might be just the thing for the bike café though.
Do you not like big ears?

steve said:
Do you not like big ears?

No particular ear preferences here no. It takes all kinds, you know? It's not the size that counts, as they say.

I like rabbits as much as the next gal, but I do get a good laugh out of the scene in Raising Arizona with the big guy on the motorcycle throwing hand grenades into the wild...

Ya, rabbits, they're okay.

Well, BB&S may all be at stake in this thread, so I'm glad you've joined us.

Only Jerry, I'm thinkin, seein' as how the name of this thread has that catchy-reel-em-in title, see? That maybe maybe your bunny images will be spoiled, y'know, when I ask you to take a minute, my friend, to quietly remember, to listen via your internal I-tunes, to try to recollect, you know... To remember that great classic of our era, the song that begins "I met her in a club down in ??? Hall, where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola....
:D

jhuskey said:
Hard to say Gil and I are only familiar with BB&S you know Beer ,Breasts and Sports although I use to have some magazines with bunnies in them but my wife doesn't appreciate those around the house but I am at this time picturing one of those bunnies on a mountain bike at 40 mph on a semi rough road. A lot of bouncing is occuring.

babybunny said:

Weee!

I think I'm gonna vomit.

meehs said:
I think I'm gonna vomit.

Now see, this is where some kind of distinction in user rank and title is merited. I want to have senior member under my name again!

Check it out, we're all inexperienced, rookies, unknowns, registered users. I'm just not sure we're all using the same thing.
:eek:

meehs said:
I think I'm gonna vomit.

Nah, don't vomit just copy down the text word for word and use it to enlighten your kids on the effects of drug abuse.

jhuskey said:
Nah, don't vomit just copy down the text word for word and use it to enlighten your kids on the effects of drug abuse.
I agree. This thread might make a good billboard for the "Just Say No" program.

SS

jhuskey said:
...picturing one of those bunnies on a mountain bike at 40 mph on a semi rough road. A lot of bouncing is occuring...

Yes, yes, yes! Don't fall. Don't fall. Don't fall.

*sniffle* You guys are mean... I don't use drugs. Why can't you just be nice to me? Jus' wanted someone to talk to...

jhuskey said:
I hear if you put the batteries in backwards the bunny just keeps coming and coming and coming. ;)

Ah, but no, merry prankster, just having a little fun with the thread... I mean that is why you made it right?

Well then, out with it, are you a lady, or not? :)

babybunny said:
*sniffle* You guys are mean... I don't use drugs. Why can't you just be nice to me? Jus' wanted someone to talk to...

babybunny said:

Ummm... maybe if you tried "talking" like a normal person instead of the Snuggle fabric softener bear?