Do you think I'm a lady?

limerickman said:
The local dog track have had their hare stolen - if you're interested and you're prepared to sit on an electrified rail, I could put in a good word for you.

You don't get nauseous when having to move fast, do ya ?

Limerick,

That's yet another possibility. The electrical bolt up the golden circle is used to extract semen from stud animals. We don't want to make life too enjoyable though do we?

Still the recycling possibilities for used rabbits are seemingly endless. :D

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Limerick,

That's yet another possibility. The electrical bolt up the golden circle is used to extract semen from stud animals. We don't want to make life too enjoyable though do we?

Kind regards,

LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!

Very good JBG !

I didn't know about the semen extraction possibilities - in the way you describe !

limerickman said:
LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!

Very good JBG !

I didn't know about the semen extraction possibilities - in the way you describe !

Limerick,

I don't suggest that this become a general method of self erotics. Unkowingly, I tried to climb over an electric fence one night......It didn't have the same effect on me! You wouldn't go back for a second go I can attest!

Still if we can perfect the charge dosage on BB we may be able to develop a sex toy for those busy executives who can't find enough time to dally. :D

Kind regards,

Hi, baby bunny,

I noticed you're in Ohio. Do you attend OSU, OU, Bowling Green?

Just curious.

Dear BabyBunny,

Well, I wear lycra and shave my legs, but the high heels don't seem to work so well off-road.

less'go said:
the song that begins "I met her in a club down in ??? Hall, where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola....
:D
Is the lyric not: "I met her in a club down in old Soho, where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola?"

Bunny, I just got an Orbea Gavia road bike with alu frame, carbon forks and nice components. It's the smoothest, fastest bike I've owned so I can heartily recommend one of those for zipping across campus. I've seen 56 mph on the clock during a long, smooth downhill.

CJ.

Temet Nosce... Follow the white rabbit, Neo ;)

James Bruce Gil said:
Limerick,

Kind regards,

Gil I know about this procedure since we have some live bears here on the premises that have an annual check-up by the vet.
So much for the fore-play ,of course fore-play around here is defined as "get in the truck *****"

babybunny said:
Bunny and Mousey don't ride bikes... they're both stuffed. But they still have souls and they still love everyone. :p

I'm currently lookin' for a bike. Back in the day I used to ride a lot but it died down as everyone started to get cars and there became less and less point in riding a bike when one could go over to a friend's house or get food easily and quickly in a car. But lately the car has been more of an inconvenience than anything else, and I really want to get back into biking, only this time on a roadie rather than my usual mountain bike (1996 Diamondback Ascent 3.0, $500 at ****'s Sporting Goods)

I'm in college now and it's a pain in the bum bum to have to walk 20 minutes all the way across campus back to the dorm at 3AM after a night of studying at the library. So besides the practical reason of wanting a quick (and fun) mode of transportation across campus, I also want something for exercise, fitness, and just plain enjoyment during my free time.

I'm also kinda a speed demon bunny :eek: and I'm looking forward to the future where I will no longer be slowed down by a 30lb dualie with knobby tires. I'm convinced that the terminal velocity of a mountain bike down a paved hill is 40mph. After that, gears just aren't high enough.

Forgive me if my reply seems a bit... disordered. While it may look like I'm in a timezone where it's currently daytime, I'm just an insomniac. It's actually 5:40AM right now in Ohio, and I'm starting to feel kinda sleepy and incoherent. Okey, gotsta go. Night night all you poofies.
Hi ric/stern. sorry babybunny... nope i don't think your a lady, a **** maybe you ***** :D and i have been awake for the last 48hrs, and i am hammered.. sleepy whats that i think i've passed that, *peels eyelid open a little more to view the screen* considers stringing together a coherent sentence "maybe when i have had some sleep"

anyway YAWN its time to sleep

closesupport said:
Hi ric/stern.... nope i don't think your a lady, a **** maybe you ***** :D and i have been awake for the last 48hrs, and i am hammered.. sleepy whats that i think i've passed that, *peels eyelid open a little more to view the screen*

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, who are you calling names .. ???????????????

3speedfan said:
Hi, baby bunny,

I noticed you're in Ohio. Do you attend OSU, OU, Bowling Green?

Just curious.
I'm currently at Miami University in Oxford, but may be going back to Cornell in Ithaca, NY.

Susan Repp said:
Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, who are you calling names .. ???????????????

BUNNY I THINK IS REALLY RIC/STERN? MAYBE I'M WRONG BUT HEY! IF I'M WRONG I OHHH SO APPOLOGISE :rolleyes:

closesupport said:
BUNNY I THINK IS REALLY RIC/STERN? MAYBE I'M WRONG BUT HEY! IF I'M WRONG I OHHH SO APPOLOGISE :rolleyes:
Ooooh It's nice to know that you are still a ladies man.
Best wishes from the Moston Dangler.

Neither am I honey, but I think you already knew that!!! Wish me luck Peggy Sue, 3 days and counting! Sssshhhhhhh....

Susan Repp said:
Less'goooooooooooooooooooooo - save me from this thread?!?!?!??!

I ain't no lady ..

less'go said:
Neither am I honey, but I think you already knew that!!! Wish me luck Peggy Sue, 3 days and counting! Sssshhhhhhh....

Hello Sarah, where ya been. Gil and I are on the road to a moral train wreck.
We probably can't be saved but at least give us a word of encouragement as we decend to the depths of moral bankruptcy.
We are just like chrildren you know. Dirty, dirty children.
Also what is the 3 day thing? You know you can't post references as that and not get questions.
Inquiring "dirty minds" want to know.

Well, I think you're probably a fat, bald-headed guy with lots of back hair and a well-chomped stogie hanging out of your mouth. You're just spouting that girlie-poo stuff so you can practice talking to your wife's poodle. :D

less'go said:

Tis our lil secret ehh Less'go - you go Less'gooooooooooooooooooooo .. now you be a good girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :p

You think you're on the road to a moral train wreck? I've already been there and I'm waiting for you two at the emergency room! But hey, moral train wrecks are generally more interesting than moral highgrounds, so enjoy the carnage!

But seriously, the three day thing, well, that's when my dreams will come true and I will finally be getting that sex-change operation I've been waiting so long for. As you saw from the photos I posted in the Too Good thread, the hormones have already worked wonders, but now I'm ready to make the leap. Dirty, dirty children indeed.

I'll join back in the fun when I'm feeling better!

jhuskey said:
Hello Sarah, where ya been. Gil and I are on the road to a moral train wreck.
We probably can't be saved but at least give us a word of encouragement as we decend to the depths of moral bankruptcy.
We are just like chrildren you know. Dirty, dirty children.
Also what is the 3 day thing? You know you can't post references as that and not get questions.
Inquiring "dirty minds" want to know.