Do you think I'm a lady?

less'go said:
You think you're on the road to a moral train wreck? I've already been there and I'm waiting for you two at the emergency room! But hey, moral train wrecks are generally more interesting than moral highgrounds, so enjoy the carnage!

But seriously, the three day thing, well, that's when my dreams will come true and I will finally be getting that sex-change operation I've been waiting so long for. As you saw from the photos I posted in the Too Good thread, the hormones have already worked wonders, but now I'm ready to make the leap. Dirty, dirty children indeed.

I'll join back in the fun when I'm feeling better!

Sex change huh. I have seen the photos and am now wondering in which direction you are heading and from where.

less'go said:
You think you're on the road to a moral train wreck? I've already been there and I'm waiting for you two at the emergency room! But hey, moral train wrecks are generally more interesting than moral highgrounds, so enjoy the carnage!

But seriously, the three day thing, well, that's when my dreams will come true and I will finally be getting that sex-change operation I've been waiting so long for. As you saw from the photos I posted in the Too Good thread, the hormones have already worked wonders, but now I'm ready to make the leap. Dirty, dirty children indeed.

I'll join back in the fun when I'm feeling better!

Less'go, so your coming to Trinidad, Colorado - it is good to be famous for lots of things here sun, snow and sex-changes! The sex-change capital of the U.S.A.

Well, you can hardly tell in those pix that I used to go by "Geraldo", or "Gerry" for close friends. Boy oh boy have I ever pulled the wool over your eyes (oops, sorry, that was my beard).

And actually I'll be getting all this done in Switzerland, they're so clean and tidy there, I thought it would be my best bet!!!

Looks like I scared you all off... And the topic was so appropriate for this thread!

less'go said:
Well, you can hardly tell in those pix that I used to go by "Geraldo", or "Gerry" for close friends. Boy oh boy have I ever pulled the wool over your eyes (oops, sorry, that was my beard).

And actually I'll be getting all this done in Switzerland, they're so clean and tidy there, I thought it would be my best bet!!!

less'go said:
Don't you know I am, butterflies and the whole none yards!

Be sure and save the left over parts in case you change your mind later.
They are doing wonders with staples these days.

Listen,
If I get a beer. Some sports and get to see these breasts. What else do I need.
Hopefully your a girl. Because I am not turned on by boy boobs.

jhuskey said:

I was thinking of having it pickled... or stuffed and mounted...

less'go said:
I was thinking of having it pickled... or stuffed and mounted...

I guess thats ok after all Roy Rogers had Trigger stuffed and mounted. Giddy -up Trigger.

Susan Repp said:
Less'goooooooooooooooooooooo - save me from this thread?!?!?!??!

I ain't no lady ..

There's another thread started by Less' called "Too good to be true" we are setting up a Utopian society called St Sara d'Beer's named after out patron saint. You may track her down over in the bar there.

Kind regards,

jhuskey said:

Huskey,

I don't know about moral heading towards a moral train wreck, I fancy after the party I went to Saturday night night that I'd already been through it.

To each his or her own. Good luck with it, Less'

You know when I was very young I used always to look for the boy jelly babies, because I figured I would get just a little more if I ever found one.

But, then I often wondered what girls had to play with also. :D

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

I don't know about moral heading towards a moral train wreck, I fancy after the party I went to Saturday night night that I'd already been through it.

To each his or her own. Good luck with it, Less'

You know when I was very young I used always to look for the boy jelly babies, because I figured I would get just a little more if I ever found one.

But, then I often wondered what girls had to play with also. :D

Kind regards,

Well....I just thought it was a good way to get her attention. Being on the road to destruction and all.
I was at one the Saturday before,a party that is, very tame and sedate, but "Tis the season to get your jollies" so let the big dogs howl.
Gil, Dolly the namesake of the facility we were going to acquire for our kingdom (Dollywood) just bought a house near me. It actually belonged to her parents before they passed on. Maybe she can attend some holiday festivities here.
She would make a wonderful model for our town square statue.

jhuskey said:
Well....I just thought it was a good way to get her attention. Being on the road to destruction and all.
I was at one the Saturday before,a party that is, very tame and sedate, but "Tis the season to get your jollies" so let the big dogs howl.
Gil, Dolly the namesake of the facility we were going to acquire for our kingdom (Dollywood) just bought a house near me. It actually belonged to her parents before they passed on. Maybe she can attend some holiday festivities here.
She would make a wonderful model for our town square statue.

Huskey,

The big problem would be sewing her into my old jungle greens. After all its a bit like a waist coat on me so there's little or no chance of Dolly fitting in to the top. She may have to pose topless for the sculpture. You won't work too quickly will you.

Excellence takes time in sculpture. :D

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

The big problem would be sewing her into my old jungle greens. After all its a bit like a waist coat on me so there's little or no chance of Dolly fitting in to the top. She may have to pose topless for the sculpture. You won't work too quickly will you.

Excellence takes time in sculpture. :D

Kind regards,

Work quickly? I don't think it would be possible even if I wanted to.
A rather large job,you know. Maybe we could put Sara's face on the sculpture

jhuskey said:
Work quickly? I don't think it would be possible even if I wanted to.
A rather large job,you know. Maybe we could put Sara's face on the sculpture

Husky,

We will all be there to watch the mastercraftsman at work. In particular I want to see the way Michaelangelo would have sculpted those intricate little mouthfulls that we all remember from infancy. Remember, the auriola and that lovely chewy little bit in the middle. I still think I was weaned too early. :)

Kind regards,

Moral trainwreck, indeed, I think that's because there is only one track and both of your mindsjust keep running up and down all over it.

Okay, 2 more days, and off she goes!

James Bruce Gil said:
Husky,

We will all be there to watch the mastercraftsman at work. In particular I want to see the way Michaelangelo would have sculpted those intricate little mouthfulls that we all remember from infancy. Remember, the auriola and that lovely chewy little bit in the middle. I still think I was weaned too early. :)

Kind regards,

less'go said:
Moral trainwreck, indeed, I think that's because there is only one track and both of your mindsjust keep running up and down all over it.

Okay, 2 more days, and off she goes!

Less'

Good luck with it all & I do sincerely mean it. :)

Kind regards,

Gil, you didn't actually buy the sex-change bit did you? I know I have muscley arms in my photo, but really, I don't pass for a Geraldo, do I?

I've been wanting to ask, what is it about sewing members of the fairer sex into those jungle greens that seems to get you going so.

James Bruce Gil said:
Less'

Good luck with it all & I do sincerely mean it. :)

Kind regards,

less'go said:
Gil, you didn't actually buy the sex-change bit did you? I know I have muscley arms in my photo, but really, I don't pass for a Geraldo, do I?

I've been wanting to ask, what is it about sewing members of the fairer sex into those jungle greens that seems to get you going so.

Less'

No I did not, my judgement is not that poor. Huskey and I have been having a private discourse, concerned about your health and speculating on critical surgery of some sort.

The bit about the jungle greens; In French history St Joan de Arc was a young virtuous woman, and clever military strategist, whom disguised her self as a man & protected her vitue by sewing herself into a military uniform. I figured any woman who was capable of doing that unassisted was a genius. I just like to encourage women in times of difficulty.

When Huskey had the call to arms, for the foundation of St Sara's, the only thing I had to contribute was my old military uniform which no longer fits me. Thats where they come in. By the way I am a terrible sewer so it probably wouldn't have been all that reliable. :)

Kind regards,