Do you think lance is doping? yes or no

slyjackson said:
Dude, you really have issues. You have been a member here since 2006. I have not seen you post anything anywhere but on the doping thread.
No one hears a peep out of you until the word "Armstrong" pops up. Then you spew this **** of yours for pages and pages without end. What is it with you and this Armstrong hate?
If Armstrong did dope or did not dope, it does not matter now its history, its in the past. Get over it! Get a life! Get laid or something!

No one pays any attention to you and your blood charts anyway. Your BS is starting to annoy me and others big time..

If my posts are starting to annoy doping apologists like you then that is a great thing. Since you don't have any rational argument, all you can do is cry about people bringing up facts that do not agree with your delusions. It is not my fault that an Armstrong crotch sniffer like you gets upset when people tell the truth about the object of your manlove.

Come on, saddle sniffer. Explain Armstrong's blood values from last year. Explain his six positives for EPO in 1999. I dare you. The explanation is sure to be hilarious.

Bro Deal said:
If my posts are starting to annoy doping apologists like you then that is a great thing. Since you don't have any rational argument, all you can do is cry about people bringing up facts that do not agree with your delusions. It is not my fault that an Armstrong crotch sniffer like you gets upset when people tell the truth about the object of your manlove.

Come on, saddle sniffer. Explain Armstrong's blood values from last year. Explain his six positives for EPO in 1999. I dare you. The explanation is sure to be hilarious.

That is NOT Armstrongs blood values you are posting and we all know it. There is no way possible that you could have access to Armstrongs private medical blood reports and be here posting the results on a public form. Your azz would sued clean down to the bone if it was even possible. This is a good example of the BS you are continuosly spewing on these threads. As I said before, no one believes any of this **** you come up with in your posts, get some professional help and stop annoying us with your BS.

By the way, if you got it like that whereas you can gain access to a persons personal medical blood work reports, then access mine and post them here. Go ahead, azz lapper, do it.......

slyjackson said:
That is NOT Armstrongs blood values you are posting and we all know it. There is no way possible that you could have access to Armstrongs private medical blood reports and be here posting the results on a public form. Your azz would sued clean down to the bone if it was even possible. This is a good example of the BS you are continuosly spewing on these threads. As I said before, no one believes any of this **** you come up with in your posts, get some professional help and stop annoying us with your BS.

Hey, dumbass. Armstrong posted all his blood numbers last year. He did make changes to some values after they were initially posted to make them look less suspicious, but the numbers were posted. That is why one of the foremost experts in blood doping was able to say that Armstrong's numbers indicated blood doping during the Tour.

You fail.

fail.jpg

As much as the temptation exists let't please attempt to keep the debate civil.

I will jump into the middle of the flaming... just because when your new to a forum the burn is not so painful.

anyways... average hematocrit levels for a male are about 40-48%... which puts lance at average.

there are factors which contribute to increase in these levels and are natural causes..

mainly exposure to carbon monoxide, because CO makes the hemoglobin in the red cells unable to carry O2 in normal quantities.

lack of O2 during training also increases these levels... as in high altitude training...so depending on where the tests are taken... O2 levels in the atmosphere can vary dramatically and change results.

The guy has proved he can do it time and time again... I really don't think he is doping....

jhuskey said:
As much as the temptation exists let't please attempt to keep the debate civil.

I agree, all this saddle sniffing is making me queasy! It seems reasonable to speculate on Armstrong and P.E.D's considering past performances, relationship with Ferrari, alleged E.P.O. positive, ambivalent attitude towards doping etc...frankly I'm a little surprised that Contador, Cancellara et al evade much scrutiny.

Regardless if those are his records or not, Lance was found to be illegal but he can still ride and not get banned...don't any of you find that a bit odd yet they ban others like Floyd Landis just to name one? In other words those records are bogus otherwise Lance would have gone down the path Landis took and Lance never even started to go down that path.

And the incident involving Lance in 1999 TDF was small amounts of corticoids in a urine sample which were explained by the prescription for skin cream for saddle sores that he presented the proof of to the UCI, thus he was cleared of any offence.

Try again.

The biological passport is ****, Pellizotti never tested positive and proberly never took anything besides fluids and vitamins. Our sport is chocking itself by catching innocent people like Franco.

Bro Deal said:
Did you ask Carmichael about how he injected juniors with dope when he was working with the national team? Not only did he inject them with drugs, he lied to them about what he was injecting.

The issue of Armstrong's doping was conclusively resolved when his fozen urine was tested and six samples from 1999 were found to contain artificial EPO. At last year's Tour his blood profile showed clear signs of manipulation. Below is a graph of Armstrong's blood values from last year. Notice that the Tour samples form a distinct population that is different from any other time of the year, including the Giro. The jump in hematocrit and hemoglobin during the Tour combined with reticulocytes dropping to half the normal value is a clear indication of a blood transfusion.

armstrongblood2009.jpg

I can sum this graph up in one word. CLEAN. You can see the green's out number the reds....... hows this **** meant to work? It's clean yeah?

baker3 said:
I can sum this graph up in one word. CLEAN. You can see the green's out number the reds....... hows this **** meant to work? It's clean yeah?

You don't get it do you? We have more then proven our case that Lance wasn't doping like you supposedly correct graph was produced out of thin air. If that graph was right then Lance would have been another Floyd...but I already said that in an earlier post, so I'm just beating my head against a dead horse who obviously hates Lance.

You probably think that Barak Obama's birth certificate as seen on the web proves he was born in another country and thus not eligible to be our president; or the NY City's Twin Towers were brought down by our own government.

slyjackson said:

By the way, if you got it like that whereas you can gain access to a persons personal medical blood work reports, then access mine and post them here. Go ahead, azz lapper, do it.......

I do recall that early last year he was posting results of bloodwork and dope tests on his website... I didn't follow it throughout the year but at least some of those numbers shown were publicly available.

This thread is like a monster from an old "B movie". Just when you think it is dead it comes back with a vengence.

It could be worse... We could be talking about Lance doping and possibly using Powercranks. ;)

For me it is immaterial and none of my concern. When I was researching my newest novel on doping in pro cycling, I only wanted to interview elite and pro cyclists who would freely admit to doping. Some had to admit it after the medical proof was overwhelming, others because they just wanted to come clean. To that end, Mr. Armstrong has not admitted to it and no one has come forward with incontrovertible evidence, so until then, it's a moot question to me. The thing that struck me most when I was interviewing racers who had or were still doping was many if not most didn't give a tinker's damn what I or anyone else thought about it. They are there to win, not make more friends.

swampy1970 said:
It could be worse... We could be talking about Lance doping and possibly using Powercranks. ;)

That's ridiculous. You can't use a power crank with one testicle!It defeats the pure circular motion from being off balance.

Absolutely yes. The best of the best athletes all dope. 100%. It is not logistically possible for them to not dope. Also the fact that it's on Bicycle Retailer and the guy wanted to start a bike shop rings pretty foul as well. Could be legit though.
I just think this is a bad call on your part. People love to see Stars that are at the Top, fall from grace. It's human nature, but do WE, as fellow riders have to add to it. I don't think soThe reason for this has to do with the limits of the human genome, and the effects that testosterone has on strength, speed, endurance, and recovery.

[lang=pt]Independentemente se esses são seus registros ou não, Lance foi considerado ilegal, mas ele ainda pode andar e não ser banido ... não qualquer um de vocês acham que um pouco estranho, ainda que proibir outros, como Floyd Landis para citar apenas um? Em outras palavras, esses registros são falsos Lance caso contrário teria ido para o caminho Landis e Lance nunca teve sequer começou a enveredar por esse caminho. E o incidente envolvendo Lance, em 1999, foi TDF pequenas quantidades de corticóides em uma amostra de urina, que foram explicadas pelo receita de creme para a pele para sores de sela que ele apresentou a prova de que a UCI, assim, ele foi absolvido de qualquer crime. Tente novamente.[/lang]

wahaneebelly said:
Absolutely yes. The best of the best athletes all dope. 100%. It is not logistically possible for them to not dope. Also the fact that it's on Bicycle Retailer and the guy wanted to start a bike shop rings pretty foul as well. Could be legit though.
I just think this is a bad call on your part. People love to see Stars that are at the Top, fall from grace. It's human nature, but do WE, as fellow riders have to add to it. I don't think soThe reason for this has to do with the limits of the human genome, and the effects that testosterone has on strength, speed, endurance, and recovery.

I think it's weird that athletes have to dope to be competitive which in turn forces all the others to do it to be competitive...now their right back where they would have been if they hadn't doped...same competitiveness. Did that make sense to any of you? In other words they have the same competitiveness whether none doped or all doped....so why dope at all? Am I a dope for thinking that way? I may be a dope but I don't dope.

And as far as falling from grace as an athlete goes, that happens naturally when they age, why let dope do that? Besides dope won't make you competitive against a 25 year old when your 50! So age effects you regardless if you dope or not; eventually, due to age, your no longer competitive. Which takes us back to my first paragraph.

francisneide said:
[lang=pt]Independentemente se esses são seus registros ou não, Lance foi considerado ilegal, mas ele ainda pode andar e não ser banido ... não qualquer um de vocês acham que um pouco estranho, ainda que proibir outros, como Floyd Landis para citar apenas um? Em outras palavras, esses registros são falsos Lance caso contrário teria ido para o caminho Landis e Lance nunca teve sequer começou a enveredar por esse caminho. E o incidente envolvendo Lance, em 1999, foi TDF pequenas quantidades de corticóides em uma amostra de urina, que foram explicadas pelo receita de creme para a pele para sores de sela que ele apresentou a prova de que a UCI, assim, ele foi absolvido de qualquer crime. Tente novamente.[/lang]

It does seem like there are two sets of rules :mad: