Do you think Lance will win a 7th Tour?

i didnt think so, but after seeing his team in action so far this season i def. think he is going to unless a injury holds him back

Even if he is not in the shape he has been....he has a better chance to win. The Discovery Channel team looks even more dominating than the powerful USPS team...back in the day.

He will not win, in fact I hope he looses. Im sick of that ****. Lance, Lance, Lance. Get a life and stop worrying about this guy. Sorry to be so blunt but my god. I hope some French jerk wins, just so they can say they are better then us. Lance is not a bad guy, but I hate this roadie agenda about having wild sex with him. Just keep dreaming people, he will lose and you will not sleep with him.

liv_rong said:
He will not win, in fact I hope he looses. Im sick of that ****. Lance, Lance, Lance. Get a life and stop worrying about this guy. Sorry to be so blunt but my god. I hope some French jerk wins, just so they can say they are better then us. Lance is not a bad guy, but I hate this roadie agenda about having wild sex with him. Just keep dreaming people, he will lose and you will not sleep with him.

This goes beyond him just winning. He has done so much for the sport of cycling. Roadie agenda and wild sex? The guy is a cycling machine, his body is perfectly built/engineered to be able to dominate on the bike, thus people want to know everything about him.

Secretly, you must really be intimidated by him.

God, your post is a waste of space on this forum and your name basically sums up who you are.

Liv rong? Disrespect to cancer patients? You, boy, are awful.

TrekDedicated said:
This goes beyond him just winning. He has done so much for the sport of cycling. Roadie agenda and wild sex? The guy is a cycling machine, his body is perfectly built/engineered to be able to dominate on the bike, thus people want to know everything about him.

Secretly, you must really be intimidated by him.

God, your post is a waste of space on this forum and your name basically sums up who you are.

Liv rong? Disrespect to cancer patients? You, boy, are awful.
no disrespect to cancer patients, dont know how you got that. and yes, i am intimidated by him cause he would rip me apart in a race. i just dont like the whole craze

Too much negativey already talking stuff like ooo what if this and that? So no he is not going to win i dont think

Well, I know 100% sure that he will win 7 TDF before his career is done.. just wait and see. Oh, wait he already did! hehe.

He runs marathons now, he switched from cycling to running. He occassionaly cycles, but aims to run 50 major marathons now. He did the NY marathon a few weeks back with a really good time. The Runners magazine a few weeks back compared him with another major runner, and estimated his time, and had some interesting articles about it. But in my previous message I was just being lame, since the previous message was something like "no I don't think he will win" and was posted in June, and then it was my message confirming his win. Never mind. but yeah point is Lance retired from pro cycling and is running now.