Do you use an exercise bike at the gym?

reighn

Feb 12, 2018
The problem about exercise bike at the gym is really boring and you will get tired immediately, compare to using your bike in the street. You will see a lot of things, people and the cold wind from the environment will help to motivate more and go further.

ballyhara

Feb 3, 2018
My gym has a different way to use stationary bike, they teach something called extreme bike. So, it's biking, but you have to follow a leader (instructor), change resistance, speeding, doing abs, flexibility movements, while music changes. Some may think is dangerous, but you learn how to do it step by step, and it's super fun.

Jun 30, 2018
I have an exercise bike at home. I bought it for a cheaper price determined and desperate to lose weight.
I bought it when I realize it's not always safe to ride outside. If your only concern is to lose some weight, why not use bicycle machine sometimes. After all, you are more safer than when you are cycling outside. If you just wanted to lose weight, better to use indoor exercises. Just my opinion, because you are more prone to accidents, flying materials, etc when you are cycling outside. Other fact to consider is the weather, you can't ride outside when the weather isn't good.
But when I am in the mood, which is most of the time. I do cycling outside, not just to lose weight but to roam around our place.